Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got to have one Umbra !-- I'm see how many colors they come in cause I'm want one of each !--

Hopper they got this Stars Red Fish tournament (? Name )-- Cost U $25 to enter !-- They released the tagged red fish today !-- Over the next several months they give away RVs--Trucks --Boats and lots of other stuff !-- U pay $25 to enter and if U catch the right tagged fish U could win a new truck -trailor and boat !-- U going fishing anyway ?

Cant go yet Bro. Gotta finish this job 1st. Sounds fun though. I love fishing. Hopefully ill be finished end of June. Thanks for the info.

Cool dogs Ness.

Where is my girl Rose?
By the way,,what happened to THG, i havent seen her in along time?

THG is around, she is posting....Rose I didn't see much yesterday. Are you taking a 4 day for the weekend hopper? I am ;)

THG is around, she is posting....Rose I didn't see much yesterday. Are you taking a 4 day for the weekend hopper? I am ;)

Yesser i am,,,yehaaaaaa. My new roof and porch were completed while i was gone. Im loving it,,it was quite a surprise when i came home. We spend a lot of time on our back porch.
How are you today my friend?

Yeah i miss THG. She use to be here all the time. Maybe she no like me anymore because of my Political views. Hope not cause i really like THG. She helped me a lot when i started growing inside. HER and Andy52 taught me how to grow DWC.
I know my Girl Rose loves Weedhopper no matter what. She might wanna spank me sometimes, ,but she love me. Lol

Morning O.F.C. ! -- Time to start a fire !
What up Hopper ? --Kraven ? -- Rose got company so she been entertaining !--
Hopper that fishing tournament last all summer and fall - I think ?-- Where my pipe ?

I don't agree with Hopper's political views either but U know Memorial Day this weekend ? -- The day when we supposed to remember those who died so he could have a right to that opinion !-- As for the man who would be King ? --- To me he is a threat to my country and those rights so I will resist him and his agenda any way I can ! -- Others disagree -- Which is what this is all about !-- The right to that opinion and the other freedoms that people fought and died for !

Yea was a nice low 50's when I got up at day break to water the garden. Looks like a bunch will be ready to pick in a week or two more. Yea I don't see her as much, seems Rose is always busy with company too, she is a busy lady, if she is not helping someone she is entertaining them ;)

Cloudy her this morning but it's gonna burn off and heat index of 107 this afternoon !
Rose do got a good heart don't she ?--
Dogs all piled up in bed with D.D. the morning on guard duty !-- Everytime I move they bark at me !-- Dogs ?
Yo Dog -- I been missing U !--All well in your world ? -- When U gonna build me a bike ?
Kraven I got to get in the grow when lights come on and get the loop out !-- I'm thinking I got another box to harvest !-- I have a foggy memory but I'm thinking I mighta moved 2 boxes to bloom at the same time !-- I think I'm trimming so today !-- Still got that box and another in bloom without a date on them ! -- I date them from now on so I know how long they been in bloom ! -- That Hoe Berry that's been a thorn in my side but she sure nice smoke !-- I need to SCROG that little girl !-- Instead of dropping it I think I reveg the base of it at harvest !-- D.D. brought her stash bag home with her and I was refilling it for her last night !-- Just because she gonna have 9 or 10 varieties to choose from don't make her spoiled !

I'm trying something new this grow. While I have dropped the room temps with the lights off, I'm now adding frozen 1 gal jugs to the reservoir when I water the plants. When I'm done watering, the jugs go back in the freezer. Starting to see the leaves and buds with are kinds of muted colors.

What up Umbra ? -- Frozen milk jugs will work fine but them Blue Ice things for coolers will work too !-- I had a heat problem before I raised the amount of nute water in my boxes -- Every morning and evening I would change out my frozen blue ice things !-- When I Raised the water level the temp stabilized and I quit using the blue ice !
I think these girls ain't got another week in them ! --

Bottom is of course Purple Haze
Right is Hoe Berry
Left is The White -x- Nepal Indica

View attachment 20170526_092912-1.jpg

Hay keef how many sprinkler heads do you run in each box could you post me a pic I'm just about to start making an arrow cloner out of the same boxes just smaller and has latches on each and

Afternoon OFC. Time for a Wake and Bake.:bong2: Washing blankets today. After the storms have past. Does anybody have a busy Memorial Day? Just kicking back for me, peace and quite cooking on the grill maybe a bomb fire and enjoy the dogs.

Cant go yet Bro. Gotta finish this job 1st. Sounds fun though. I love fishing. Hopefully ill be finished end of June. Thanks for the info.

Cool dogs Ness.

Thank You WH. They are all good. Well, except one. Have to keep a eye on her. We recued her from the dumpsters. And, she get her fur up more than I would like. How is your granddaughter doing? Enjoy your time off. Good Day

Rose you must be a very busy girl. Hope your having a good time. Did you get Wilson fur cut yet? Would love to see him and your other dog to what is her name, it is a she isn't it? Time to Light Up.:bong2:

DD glad you made it home. Got my pipe a smoking and it time to go to the wash. Hope you and Keef have a nice Memorial Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back