Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening OFC, Rose happy to hear Bud is better.
Giggy I will let you know on the pollen. I will be moving some of the Girls Back inside to flower.
umbra the GDP X BPU is something else. That is the top of mine split in half. Only had 3 day to go. I am not sure and do not weigh. I am think 3 oz. Got 3 times that still to trim. Very Dense and smelly

View attachment gdp71717.jpg

Afternoon O.F.C. !--
Don't work him too hard Rose !
Personally -- I am not afraid of hard work !-- I will lay right down beside it and take a nap !

I think I need a 420 break !-- I don't care what the clock says !

Afternoon O.F.C. !--
Don't work him too hard Rose !
Personally -- I am not afraid of hard work !-- I will lay right down beside it and take a nap !

I think I need a 420 break !-- I don't care what the clock says !

It's almost 420 here in Cali, and I'm just about finished making a batch of green dragon for my wife. Guess we'll give it a try, what'd ya say...

View attachment IMG_7819.jpg

What up Red Eyes ? --Hippy !
I take cannacaps regularly Red Eyes !-- I decarb the weed at 240 degrees for about half an hour -- I run it thru a wire Callander for straining spaghetti or something !-- I run it thru there to make it easier to pack into gel caps !-- I pack it in the caps with a sawed off chop stick !-- It's what I still do with my trim ! --Couldn't get around much without my caps !

Good morning everyone

85f4a53ae542e2c35462e13721c8227a.jpg
9c12d460b78732ddc7e3a6ed94b5d4b5.jpg

Go Bud !-- Don't U just love it when a plan comes together ? -- Whatcha call that one ?

I'm back on the search for the Stoner Ranch !-- Somewhere between San Antonio and the coast ! -- It's not gonna be as easy as I thought !-- Gonna start looking at foreclosed properties !-- I need water-- power and a structure for the grow ! --

Keef this is my new widow strawberry rhino I think she's coming along really well I really can't wait to smoke her she smells really good to

4dc613e08a709f9d8c8f0b0862463872.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice Bud !-- She do look good !-- The anticipation is the hardest part !-- I think that is part of the addiction to growing !-- U just gotta know !

I'm not feeling like a spring chicken myself today --Feed the dogs Umbra and we'll just get high and hang out ?-

I was outta caps so I decarbed some White Indica bud and took 5 --OO gel caps packed full as I could pack them !-- I might be better soon !-- Or doing the crab walk ?-- U know when U walk sideways so U can hold on to something to steady yourself ? -- Don't be pretending U all got that high before !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back