Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the little one in the back. I delete the one I wanted to post. She is a little pale green. So, I'm thinking of feeding her. What you think about the pale green, Hip?

I'm really like this glass bong. Hoping for better tasting bud. Gee, thanks to you guys, I have different strains. Thank You.

Nope !-- As much as I want to I'm not talking about the President !-- and I want to bad !

Snow Desiel -- on a stick !-- No it's not just a bud that's the whole dam plant !-- She say she looks forward to being 4 ft. Tall when we get up the country some !

Nice buddy almost looks like one giant bud

Morning ol'Farts !

Sorry for not checking in more (often)
I am alive and kicking (cancer's ***)! 8 month post-OP MRI came back -0- growth and reduced swelling.
(Glioblastoma , brain cancer for any who forgot/dont know)

Thought a few of you might enjoy a picture or two of my "FU-Cancer Corvette"
2015 C7 Stingray (Z51 / LT3)
She's getting a cam and a few more internals upgraded in these shots.
Looks to me like there is plenty of room for the turbo ;)

:48:

View attachment IMG_1652.jpg

View attachment IMG_1650.jpg

View attachment IMG_1648.jpg

Good morning everyone, lets have a bowl and prep for the day. Thas' a shame Woodhippy. Too bad they won't leave the poor farmers alone.

JOE!! Made my day you did. WOOHOO, cannabis and Joe kicking brain cancer~~ I am so happy. And good for you on the new vette. This is the best news i have had all summer. I have been wanting to talk to you but, BUD.

Good morning, headed out this morning. Bud went outside yesterday! He said the back looked pretty good, holy cow he may die when he sees the north side of the house. I haven't touched it. I am not going to touch it either. Lets face it the place goes to hell w/o him.

Keef, i hear ya about letting people help, but i am going to go take the cage down that they helped me with. I can't look at that for 3 months. I am feeling more hopeful about the USA. This is a war of good vs evil. I m thinking good is pulling ahead.

Umbra, how are you? We are making oil today. The booze, jar, pot is in the freezer. Maybe Joe will need some of it. How are you sleeping? Talk to any old friends again, I hope?

JOE!! Made my day you did. WOOHOO, cannabis and Joe kicking brain cancer~~ I am so happy. And good for you on the new vette. This is the best news i have had all summer. I have been wanting to talk to you but, BUD.

Good morning, headed out this morning. Bud went outside yesterday! He said the back looked pretty good, holy cow he may die when he sees the north side of the house. I haven't touched it. I am not going to touch it either. Lets face it the place goes to hell w/o him.

Keef, i hear ya about letting people help, but i am going to go take the cage down that they helped me with. I can't look at that for 3 months. I am feeling more hopeful about the USA. This is a war of good vs evil. I m thinking good is pulling ahead.

Umbra, how are you? We are making oil today. The booze, jar, pot is in the freezer. Maybe Joe will need some of it. How are you sleeping? Talk to any old friends again, I hope?

Good morning weed nerds,
Joe good to see ya. Rose, glad to see you making some rso. I have not spoken to any old friends. Having been a single parent, one of the things I learned was not to pump my kids for details about their mother. If they want me to know something they will tell me. Talking to my old friend is much the same. If she wants to talk, she will call me. I hope she does before she passes away.

Morning O.F.C. !-- It's still morning right ? --

Fast Joe in da house !-- I 2nd what Rose says !-- We happy for U Cuz !-- I do like a fast car that can make a right turn !-- Might better put some more weight up front to keep that front end down ?-- They never would let me drive the ambulance -- I told them I could drive faster than any of them and I had the tickets to prove it !--
We got high pressure sitting on top of us --Gonna be hell hot next week or so !-- D.D. coming in Friday for the weekend !-- I need more coffee and refill this pipe !-- I am not ready to start the day !

I see we got a tropical storm trying to make the Gulf -- Tropical Storm Don !-- Weatherman say nothing to worry about-- Don is small, disorganized and should dissipate shortly !--

Dang Joe! Nice ride. I had an 04 Intimidator with a little work done on it. Personally I prefer blown but Turbos make good power too.

I might live ! -- I got another midget to trim --Part 5 of 8 moved to bloom and the pharm is on auto pilot !
So I got about a month till that press need to be working !-- Got a couple ideas !-- As usual I'm not taking no for an answer on whether I can make this hat press work !

It is good to hear of someone who beat cancer !-- Yes he got to have follow up scans but he's still kicking !
I want to know how Joe used weed to help !-- He can rock some DWC !-- Joe why U change from NOX to a blower ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back