Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fall you say ? Felt like that yesterday and today.
Good morning bozzo and gantt and the rest of the OFC.
Must be time for another "wake and bake", got my coffee and a bowl.
Wake and bake in session.

It does have a cool weather touch this morning. As for actual fall, I think it's still wishful thinking. We have another three months or so before we cool down down here.

morning gantt, bozzo, yoop and the rest of the ofc. i may have to work this weekend. the boss took a job but at this point we have metal and nothing else. it has to ship tomorrow and i got atleast two days of machine work. all i'm gonna say about it is it i have to be here the boss will too. if he's at the lake, i'll be at the house. yall all have a great day and maybe mine will get better.

todays the last spray of mitywash. I was going to get another gallon, but decided to get the ladybugs early instead. they are getting too big for spraying. I don't think a quart will do them all today. It's easy when they are smaller to keep sprayed, today will be a workout.
I really need to take some fan leaves off. So the big debate, defoliate or natural.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !- Weather and injuries got me on the ropes !- U can't hold back and have the dry heaves !- pulled something in my neck !- Working on a pipe of Widow she always helps some ! I laugh at your " Fall"- we haven't even hit high summer down here !-- Last year I planted some brickweed seed outside in early Dec. - they were trying to finish when spring started to reveg them !- Bozzo and Yoop got a couple inches of sand !-- I laugh at your sand !-- Anything that thrives in this sand is hard to kill !- I have a rock covered front yard and used a gallon of weed killer and it looks like I fertilized the weeds !--

Spraying weeds huh ? Spent all afternoon, 2 days ago spraying weeds. Results : nothing, nada, no dead weeds. Used a never opened gallon of concentrated weed killer. Double checked mix rate, all OK. Checked storage, not a word about do not let freeze. Have used this brand before with good results. Not happy.

Morning all, took off again today, want to spend the day with the wife before she starts back to work next week, as long as she passes the background check, which she will, I would keel over if they found any dirt on her. Hope everyone has a good day.

you must be close to me, as it could be as late as nov. before we get a good frost.
I ride motorcycles in October with a short sleeve shirt on.
Whenever I get a mental image of summer time, I picture pine trees, smothering heat, no breeze at all, brown grass, and thunderstorms that get your hopes up. Only to rain for 5 minutes and then the humidity jacks up to 147%.

Dang kraven, you going to work any this week? Ha-ha. Must be nice.

Yea, I need to get busy, I'm being a bum, hope it does not bite me in the butt.

U deserve some days off Kraven !-- I think they should be paid days off too !-- Bozzo - that "Mite Wash"- U use it - Where U get it ?- is it a concentrate ?-- I think I got rid of them this time but they'll be back !-- Them Widow reaching for the Sky ?-- Yoop -- Weeds hurt me yesterday !- Jet my little black and white pup came in with a sticker burr in the corner of his mouth !- He's like a Doberman in a five pound body !- Ate me up !-- I got the stricker out but I had to bleed for it !- It's raining today which is a good thing !- Every 4 th of July people come to the beach to set of fireworks !-- Wind blows bottle rocket into the dry grass on the dunes !- Had fire in sight 3 of the last five year's !-- Looks like no worries this year !- gonna still be damp !--

When we decarb weed for Cannacaps the heat converts the THC acid into the active THC - THC and CBD acids are good for any degestive tract disease !- Like IBS and Crohns !- perhaps someone with these problems shouldn't decarb ?--

Hello OFC. I have been busy and haven't posted in a while. My THC Bomb grow is 6.5 weeks into flower. I picked a few popcorn buds off the bottom of the plant, let it dry out a few days and rolled it up. One puff and I was stoned. Can't wait for the grow to finish. It should be KILLER.

All this talk about satori, I will be growing this next time!!

I love satori too, having a bowl of last years od grow as I type

she was a monster. She is a good girl.

Glad you are back home mebeafarmer.

Hey Rose !- Thought U melted !-- Satori !- indica or sativa or do I have to look it up ?-- I'm shutting down one of my veg boxes down and starting a seed SOG instead of clones this cycle !-- 35 spots !-- open the chute !

Hi Keef, how you doing?

satori is a hybrid that smokes like a sativa. She is a nice plant.. Indoors and out. I will try and find a pic for you.

Thanks Rose !- Us Southern Outlaws don't have access to the resources the free states have !-- Always looking over our shoulder and we can't talk to anyone locally or we get busted and go to jail !-- I've learned so much from the guys in the free states !-- Someone once said why don't U just move to a free state where U can grow without worry !-- No !- No!- No !- I be free in my own state or they put me in jail !-- I will not obey an unjust law !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back