Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
morning ofc, my as is dragging this morn. older family member that my wife takes care of fell yesterday evening so she stayed there last night. made for a empty bed, so not much sleep. yall have a great day and i;ll check in later. oh WAKE AND BAKE. maybe i shouldn't have.

Good morning OFC. Here I be, to start the day, the right way, the OFC way. Wake and bake ya`ll If you already have, join me for another session.

Bad storm last night took out half of one of the Holland's Hopes. Might of killed the whole plant . When she split it took a long string of bark off the side. I cut limb and tied bark back to the trunk. I hope she reattaches .Bad news if it does not. I was going to make the cage for her yesterday, but I waited till today. Really glad I caged the other 3 yesterday. It could of been much worse.

Boozzo, can you tape her back with duct tape? I have had that work for me.. Shoot man, good luck. that is scary when they break.

Good Luck Bozzo !-- on my way to check on my seed -- I'm just not that comfortable germing -- I'm more comfortable rooting cuts !--

Hey Old fart's Club...I think I'm a borderline old fart and wanted to say high to all my old farts on here. HI!

Welcome Fiction !-- caught me napping - No really !- -- got to build me a whole new buzz !

Time for an Afternoon Burn !-- Got the EIEIO done !-- Seeds still popping -- put a Williams Wonder in da dirt today !- Excited about that W.E. seed that germed for me !- Boy !- Girl !- don't matter !-- Boy meets black line Widow -- Female - U know what we do with female pot plants !!--

Keef I have a full blown male in the bathtub. Just took the female back outside after her shower. Males aren't so bad after all. I think I will collect the rest of the pollen.

I can't do that Rose !-- A full size shower/ tub is my veg. Area !-- Bloom is a walk in closet !-- gonna build me a little breeding box !- Before I sex the plants I will take a clone of each to keep in veg . - -- that way I can keep a male in veg until needed !- A new girl - I will let her go ahead and finish since I have a clone in veg. -- find out long she take to finish and other grow info !- Then when I run a bunch it - I won't be growing blind !

I couldn't keep a male in veg. Even under 24 hours of light, the damn things will flower out.

Been working and scheming on the bus for the last couple 'o days. Should have some pics by the end of the week.

Yoop, technology is great 'til it screws up. Then, you want to kill it. Ask Keef!:)

No wake and bake yet ? We gonna fix that. So, grab a cup of coffee in one hand, a bowl in the other. Now we can commence with the "wake and bake". Join in ya`ll.

Morning O.F.C. !- Hippy !- been missing U !-- if U take a clone before the plant goes to flower -- keep the clone in veg. - U can throw the dad out when he shows - If U plan to use him more than once just do it again !-- it would be wise to have him clearly marked !

Morning folks. Getten ready for a Bid meeting. No Physical work today. Yehaaaaaa

Morning Hopper - good luck on the bid !-- Hey !- U know those pics Yoop had trouble posting ?-- he had topped them to bush the plant ?-- that pinch is the first clone I take from a plant before it is even sexed!

Good Morning OFC! Little late to the wake n bake. catching up now :vap-Bong_smoker:

Good morning all. I am about to lose entry into the greenhouse. The blue dream is exploding. I tied branches up to the cage this morning ,but it will block entry pretty soon. I will have to get to other 3 through the windows. The outdoor girls will block entry soon after that. things are getting tight now.
the ladybugs are doing their job and no sign of the white ****. So far it's a no stress grow.
I used the EM-1 on my tomato's and they are the best looking tomato's plants I have ever seen. The girl that I get my tomato plants from can not believe them. They are way better looking than hers. I also dug holes and put pro mix in them to grow in. that may have something to do with it also. That reminds me today is EM day.
Well I'm baked for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back