Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keef I closed my eyes. Wasn't for my eyes. :vap_smiley: But it was kind of funny see you hang from the fan.

hi all its doctor visit time. got to keep script valid for another year. I'll be home and back Friday.

Hippie if what happened to me would have happened anywhere -- I would be financially secure -- Not in Louisiana !-- Sucks but there was nothing I could do ! Life goes on !-- Umbra -- never liked the taste of beer !-- But I can take 100 gallons of water-- 100 pounds of sugar and a pound of brewers yeast -- ferment that mash for a week and distill some White Mule that will kick your a** !
You'd like my buddy Ozzie. He's a member here, but has his own site. He did 5 years for shine. Heck of a grower.

Oh ! A script for smoking weed !--- Or a list to pick up all the pot farmers should the need arise ! I don't know about being on some govt. list --- remember over at that other place ? Mick vanished when Canada decided to change the rules ! I wish U all well and applaud your effort to be legal !-- Just not sure if that's right for Ole Keef !-- Been an Outlaw way to long to change now !-- Like I said before -- The war ain't over until it is legal as lettuce !

If the visit from HEMP would have been six years ago, I'd be doing time at the Graybar College, the wife would have lost the house and everything in it due to confiscation, and my life would be a shambles. As it was, I got an apology and a handshake and the police went about their merry way, and I kept my crop.

I don't mind some lists.

Good morning Curmudgeonlanders,
That little card that says I can, kept me outta big trouble when UPSET crashed my garden party. Lost my garden, but not my freedom. Lesson learned, popped more seeds to grow again. Peace.

PS,
Wake and bake time ya`ll.

giggy,
Not to worry, that visit was over 3 years ago. Lesson learned, completely stealth now.

Morning OFC. I have been illegal so long, that moving to a legal state hasn't changed much about the way I grow. However for the longest time, I would stand on the toilet and blow the smoke into the exhaust vent. Now, I do smoke in my living room and sit on the couch with the door wide open. I truly enjoy sitting around the pool, chillin, smoking a fatty. But I expect when it comes to the grow...total stealth. Not just LEO, the rippers. Been thinking about how do to an outdoor and not attract any attention. I might do some auto's.

Yoop, I know what HEMP is, Help Eradicate Marijuana Planting, which is a MSP group with a 200K grant from the Feds.

What is UPSET?

It has to be the way you feel when they show up. DUH :vap_smiley:

Beemer,, on that n bake,,, i'd do the wake,, but contune in well U know whatnmi mean,, no leave the Bed with something like that in bed.. hahahahahaahahahahahhaahahahha

Yoop, I know what HEMP is, Help Eradicate Marijuana Planting, which is a MSP group with a 200K grant from the Feds.

What is UPSET?

Upper Peninsula Substance Eradication Team, another MSP group. Think that`s the right name.

Beemer,, on that n bake,,, i'd do the wake,, but contune in well U know whatnmi mean,, no leave the Bed with something like that in bed.. hahahahahaahahahahahhaahahahha

lov,
Refer to post #1525.

Morning, Old Farts! Had a hell of a scare yesterday. First thing in the morning, the kid comes stumbling out of her room almost in tears, claiming her back and neck ache, along with a splitting headache. First thing that comes to mind is either a kidney infection or meningitis. Packed her off to the doctor that had the same idea. He tested for the kidney infection, which proved negative, and sent her straight to the hospital.

Six hours and CT scans, various blood tests, and a spinal tap showed no signs of meningitis (thank Buddha). The doctors claimed it was some kind of viral infection causing the back pain and tension causing the stiff neck/headache. A couple of scripts from the pharmacy and the world is lovely again.

Glad the little snot's got another year on my insurance. I'd wager the hospital bill will be 30K or better. Just tippy toed into her room. She's still breathing. Dad's happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back