Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a plan !-- Know what my back up heat supply is ? -- Crawfish pot burner and a couple bottles of propane ! -- Then an old Coleman stove I haven't used in awhile !-- My back up after that is a 4 dog blanket !
I ain't being cold !--

Rain next 7 days with very cool temps here. Way too cold to do anything besides growing and smoking cannabis. Oh I got that covered ;)

What up Umbra ? -- Sounds like a man with a plan !-- Sounds like a good plan too !-- I'm getting pretty good at smoking weed! -- I have lots of practice ! -- Hear that wind out there ? -- I got no reason to go out there !

Morning all, temps are on the rise....from 29 to 37 so far...seems 45 with a 20 mph wind is todays weather....y'all know I wont leave the warmth of the fire till monday. oh and the humidity is over 90%.......

Morning Folks
It's cold. 1 and -6 with the wind chill.
Gonna stay high and warm today.
How would one send a plant cutting?

Morning O.F.C. !
I with Kraven !-- I lost nothing out there !-- I go back outside when the cold goes away !--
Wake and Bake !
Giggy and EC better build a fire or something !--

Hippy - Morning Cuz ! --
First the one receiving the cutting got to be a cloner !-- but- I suppose if one took the cuts and put them inside damp paper towels put them in a tuperware dish --overnight shipped them shouldn't be no problem !-they might make it 3 days -I would send several cuts to give a better chance of making sure it something lived !-- I'm pretty sure I could root them !

You folks got the old wheels turning.
This time of year would be to cold. Maybe spring temps be right.
I got those 3 clones from the hermie. Cut the roots off. put them in a shipping situation. see if they live 2 days.

Hippy why U keeping a hermie ? -- Get off in the seed and find some girls !-- That hermie have to be extremely desirable dank to beat the genetics U holding !-- I kill a hermie quicker than I'll kill a male !

No worries buddy got a bunch of seeds popping up. Was just practicing rooting.
BPU x Bubbles 2
BPU X BB 3
AK48 2
2 Unknown free
and this morning my fem widowgum popped a root tip

I would like to thank you all for your kind words. And Rose,,my oldest Son told us the same thing about getting another dog. We told him,,no more pets for us. I will now concentrate on my Granddaughter and work. Plus we can go anywhere we want without worrying about a pets care.
Now im going to try and start a New Year and hope for a good year. The last one sucked.
Love you guys

Good morning WH. I am on your side, whatever you decide. I understand, but found for us it was very helpful.. Although, Wilson is almost 6 months old and this breed is crazy at 6 months for one to two months they lose their little minds. Then the become more dignified for the breed they are NOT. He sure helped us after losing our big boy. We love you too! And you are right your last year was the king of sucking!

Good morning all, it is 2 degrees here...Did I tell you my new led is in the car? Only problem is I haven't mentioned to mr rb i got a new light...hmmmmmmm sounds like a delima.

Rose you sneaky little girl. Im tellen Mr RB on you,,bad,,bad,,,girl. :bolt: :smoke1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back