Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyfespan working on a more automated grow ? -I'm doing my best to master this aero under LED thing !- My wife D.D. said ---I want a screen mounted right here that gives me a real time read out of pH - ppms and temp and also has a graft showing the daily fluctuation !--- I just laughed and laughed !

they have that module already iponic controller, plus you can build your own with a Raspberry Pi kit for amazom and http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/

Lyfespan working on a more automated grow ? -I'm doing my best to master this aero under LED thing !- My wife D.D. said ---I want a screen mounted right here that gives me a real time read out of pH - ppms and temp and also has a graft showing the daily fluctuation !--- I just laughed and laughed !

areoponics is difficult do to the ph drift.

things that help areoponics
#1 get that pump out of the dam water, an inline pump is way better than a pond pump heating up the situation

#2 keeping temps steady and low

#3 EM-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this stuff is amazing, your really screwing yourselves if you aint using it.

Been screwing myself for awhile about the EM-1 Lyfespan !- but I can learn !--- The temp thing I had to learn about on my own !--- 10+ gallons of nute solution in a 35 gallon tote !--- 15 on/ 15 off with that filtered pump and I got a stable temp in the mid seventies !-- Wish I could lower it more but for now it'll work !--- EM-1 or this stuff tea should hook me up !
Prohibition Ends then there's stuff and things I want to change !

Keef, I grew out the bpu x mixed. I have noticed a pleasnat smell coming from her in veg. I'm stoked, I took four cuts of her and made a bubble cloner. I got her if bloom now. Really excited to run her through bloom. So bushy!!

I will....now what to smoke? I know a mixed joint of gg#4 and cherry limeade...hhmmmm

I can't wait until my clones start. I wasn't able to trim or train this grow because I didn't know which plants were auto and which were photo. As soon as I knew which the auto was I Topped my others once but j can't wait until they bloom and I can start training and cropping my new plants I have started. So excited for my WWxBB to go into bloom this weekend. She is very nice already with only one topping on her over a week ago and she's ready for bloom now or she will get too talk for my area. She's a beauty tho for not cropping. I'll post pics when I start flowering

Still smoking:)....
I better get to amazon and get some of that Em1 ordered up..before I forget...

EM-1= Effective Microorganisms - culture of yeast -- Lactic Bacillus and photosynthetic bacteria !

That Hydro Tea is a aerobic culture of Mycos--kelp bacteria and all the little critters growing in Ancient Forest soil ammendment humus !-- grow feed them a little to get them multipling and add a weekly dose !

keef, the whole tea and em1, is like yin and yang; left/right; white/black...they are opposites that work together as a whole. Ultimately it's all about creating a micro eco system.

Yep !-- I was trying to clap with only one hand !--- When I quit learning just roll me into a hole !

This is what I'm going to run, it sorta ties all the systems together and gives me constant feedback.

Keef, welcome to the dark side. anaerobic microbes are considered worthless by most.

Make your own EM1. It's not hard. Umbra I believe has posted his way of doing it and j pretty much follow the same exact way just use different bottles I haven't bought nice glass jars to use yet. Just haven't needed to get them yet. One small batch lasts a good while. And I always take the rice you strain off and put it into a bottle with water and I let it sit too and make a second batch of it using that. But j use that in tomatoes and herbs and stuff since it is lighter less concentrated version. Umbra knows way more about that stuff than I do tho. I just do it about the same way. Stuff is amazing tho I've never used on cannabis yet. But I seen tomatoes grow with it and damn!!! Lol. Need good soil for it to work the best. Umbra do you know of a good soil for best results with EM1 And how much do you know about how to use it with hydro or BubbleTronic grows? I have one plant in a bubbler and wondering how well it would help it? Like I said I've never used it on cannabis yet. I ran out before this grow and just now got around to starting s batch last week so won't be ready for about a week yet but wondering about the use in water too

And Keef I was thinking the same thing. It would be great to have all your readings on one screen. For now I want to get each variable a meter with LED screens and mount the screens to a panel for now so atleast I have a panel station type set up so all me temp. Ph levels. Maybe even flux/par and humidity n pressure. Wind speed Water and soil temps even maybe. It just would be neat to have all that in a wall panel or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back