Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OFC. Woke up with a sinus headache. Took a pill and washed it down with some milk. Milk went bad...really bad. I can tell, it's going to be one of those days.

a laugh for the way my life has gone
a laugh for never finding what I am after
a laugh for the time gone by
and how my life is full of laughter

Morning folks . Have a great day my peeps.
Im getting ready to head to Fort Smith Arkansas tomorrow. Time to work. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Morning O.F.C...Cool and .Over cast today.
Some more soil to move...
But first...:48:

So darn hot here in south Florida Started the bloom cycle for the others last night. Excited but kind of scared because they did so good that my space isn't tall enough now. Oh well. I may have to do some quick training and slightly bend the one in a spiral to make t a little shorter. Ya a nice trick when you get a olant a little to tall. But it only works for a few inches Last time my plant was almost done budding but t was just getting about 3in too tall so I took a clothes hanger and made a big spiral out of it and then I took the plant stem and carefully bent it just as much as it would without hurting it and it gave me about 5-6 inches and it was just enough that it finished the last week of Flower and I cropped it anyways. I may have to do the same thing with one of these. It's getting pretty close and it will still grow another 12in atleast in flower so I'm nervous if I'll have enough room cus the whole spiral technique is a last resort kind of things. I won't do it unless I have no other options.

Still a little beat up but I got the sprouts out the poison and into a rinse cycle !--- I'm gonna wait till tommorrow to put them in Rose's seed starting dirt !-- They commas with about a half inch tail --is sprout 5he right word !-- Now we wait to see if the gods of science have granted my petition for a Frankenplant !

took a nap. yeah I smoked some Lemon Trees this morning at 7 am and slept for another 4 hours. 6 for 6 on the cwo

Get down with Yo bad self Umbra !-- I do hope U will breed some fresh seed !--
I went to check on the rinse and I had to come post a shout out to the peeps that first induced polyploidy in weed !---My --RESPECT !!!-- I've heard some say that Billy Budd is a difficult man !--- Don't care !-- He was successful at this !-- Respect to U Billy !---I would love to sit down and talk shop one day !--
Umbra I get this dialed in and can do it consistently ! Maybe we treat a batch of your favorite Lemon variety !-- No telling what U could do with a Lemon Tree tetra stud !-- I mean it is just another breeding tool !

smoking a lil pandaberries pheno#1 she smells like cheese up front, followed by berries big then cat piss on the end. very heady high, wobbles you fast

Billy was not only successful at inducing polyploidy in weed !-- He bred a tetra to a normal plant to produce a triploid or what they call " Terminator seed" -- He took seed from that breeding and did this genetic doubling on them !---- He now has a 6n sextaploid (?) Male named Sequoia ! --As far as I can find it is the only one in the world !-- Genetic doubling 2 generations in a row !---U da man !

Panda Berries ? --Where that Black Domina in there Lyfespan ? -- Momma ? Grandmother ?

Panda Berries ? --Where that Black Domina in there Lyfespan ? -- Momma ? Grandmother ?

whitewidowXberrybomb(dad)
black domina(mom)

also have pandaberries males(2) will be hitting these as well as hitting the pandaberries(3phenos) for solidification.

along with a whitewidowXberrybomb female for more fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back