Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning YD. how's it going?

Keef, i am so jealous of people that can walk. I did too many nurserys and now i can't. If it doesn't straighten up this week, maybe i have it looked at....

transplanting some girls in to one gallon bags, oops, i said girls, i have no idea on sex yet, of course. Have a few more to do.. The wind is blowing with sunny skys but looks like it will turn to yuck any minute..

Planting a new garden bed, shade... pure shade, doing some hosta, even a white/light yellow one and some toad wart? beats me... I love gardens. We are putting up a little picket fence around the patio so Howard won't ruin all the plantings... it is gonna be cute around here, a nice back drop for the cannabis garden.

Cane -- CO2 extracted hash oil !-- I don't know if it comes in refills !-- What I had was a cartridge with half a gram of oil in a disposable e-cig cartridge !-- All U do is screw it on to an e-cig battery and toke away !-- What I had the taste from the mother weed came across nicely !--It does choke U up ( unless U like D.D. and Keef and put the vacuum on it !-- No weed smell !-- What I had was around 70 % THC !-- A little dab will do !-- I could just tell it worked the same as my nicotine E-cig as it did in them cartridges !-- I'm not the only one who realized that !-- Surely they make a 1gram refill bottle of refill oil !-- Seems it would be cheaper too since U don't have to buy a cartridge !-- If I could place an order at the weed store I would buy several bottles of CO2 oil from several varieties !--- I can get by on brick but it grates on my nerves that my money is going to the cartels !--- We may talk about getting high but without the medicine D.D.'s Fibro myalgia will flare up often !-- Keef will slowly spend more and more time in bed !--- Might sound sad but if we can find a way to survive until harvest then I can supply us !-- Takes a lot of brick caps to take the edge off !

Wow. That's crazy. People like that is why others don't want our medicine legal. Narrow minded. Yes I know how to grow and grew for years. But stopped for awhile because I moved around a lot. Been in South Florida for 2yrs and wanted to start back up. What j am new to is this whole BubbleTronics. And this trifoliate and autos but that was just to try one. There's a reason I don't talk about my other plants much. Because they are doing just fine. Many thing. I know about but don't know all the technical terms and ****. Never was good at remembering all that ****. I have a mobile Carwash and repair business here in south Florida that I also have a warrant for me in another state for something my older brother used my vehicle for but I'm not going back to the state just TJ go to court over it and not be able to come home. **** that. PA is a very screwed up legal system as well as many of the other states. But I'm fighting to legalize Medicinal Marijuana just as much as you are. I came here because I didn't want to talk to young punks that just use it or grow it to get high. I came here thinking they are a bit older and more mature and that j could get some respect and meet and talk to some decent people. And if you were ex military cop then you should have no trouble finding out who I am and that i am a very caring individual and do anything to help others. And to believe j actually was very interested in your methods and knowledge Keef. It really disappointed me to here you say that when I've done nothing but be kind to everyone. This is why so many people say f it and just turn into asses. Cus they are nice to everyone and get treated like I'm below you. I don't care how old you are. Technology is advancing. Things are changing. I love the older Ways of everything. Which is why I surround myself around good people. Older mature people. Which is why I'm more mature than most my age as well and can't stand to see where some of my generation is intellectually. I'm behind disappointed. But I'll always grow. I didn't need others to do that. I was just trying something new some I got this new plant introduced

And to think I actually loved coming on here and talking and even just reading the convos and stuff I thought tmeceryone was good peoples and I could come here to chat and ask about it. I was recommended from another site I used to come here and ask Keef about my Triple leaf plant. He's a good guy. Well I did and loved being in here and talking. Sorry My messages may have caused confusion. I am a very busy man I run a business here and usually am typing on the go. So I may have typed somethings that misled you or others. I'm sorry for that. But my story has always remained the same cause I don't lie about who I am or what I have done. I made mistake and will in the future. But I'm no po po and I deserve more respect than I've been given. I have gave everyone else that respect. Trust is earned. But sounds like you don't want to let it play out and let me earn that trust so whatever. Doesn't look like I'm losing much if that's the way your going to be to me. Sorry. It's truth too. I did nothing to deserve that. If you were troubled or had confusion. You could have asked and I would have clarified. The only thing K can do is give my name which isn't a good idea or smart. But if your good at investigation my Initials at SM and I am affiliated with NANO in Broward county. Should be an easy one

Keef...I will be on the lookout next time I am in the bigger dispensary..Which will be soon as I have to pick up some editables to take back to the east coast with me..

Sorry Cuz !--I don't believe everything I see on the Internet !-- U just trouble looking for a place to happen ! -- I can find plenty trouble without any help ! -- U show up asking for seed --U send my people PMS wanting to meet them ? -- These things make me uncomfortable !--- It does have all the earmarks of someone trying to get thru infiltrate a group not join !--I Don't care if U Jesus Christ and have the birth certificate to prove it !-- U trouble I don't need !

Rose, I love a shade garden or any garden for that matter:)
Got some papaya clones ready to be potted up...love those fabric pots got some that have velcro zippers on them, makes for an easy transplant...

Rose that CWO tetra Umbra growing is prized from it pain control properties! -- I'm making some and I'm after some of Billy's Pink Kush again !--- I hope we can breed U a medicine plant extraordinary! --

What. I never said anything about meeting anyone. What are you talking about Keef?

And seed I mentioned trading seed. Of course if someone wasn't comfortable I would send mine first or have them left at a pickup site somewhere. There's plenty of ways. But no offense. I can buy seed or breed my own if I want But you sounded like a kool dude that wouldn't mind maybe trading a bit of seed as souvenirs. Which is 100%legal. As long as you don't grow them. Hint hint. Or say your going to. Hint hint. That part is legal. As long as they are a novelty item. Anyone that orders seed knows that

Rose, I love a shade garden or any garden for that matter:)
Got some papaya clones ready to be potted up...love those fabric pots got some that have velcro zippers on them, makes for an easy transplant...

WHAT???? what size and where do i get them. I looked all over for your tomato pot but couldn't find any.We put them in the ground. Do you know toad wart? that is such a funny name. I got some awesome bright i mean BRIGHT lime coleus...

Zippers are brilliant...

Keef, that would be awesome, i actually got up in the middle of the night and used my ancient tens unit.. Kinda overkill on a knee. lol It worked though.

If it was a matter of waiting until trust was earned even years from now. I would have said. No problem dude. It's all good. I'm not trying to push anyone to do anything and we aren't even in the same state nor would my Van make it across the state line. Hell j would t even make t two counties away with my damn van so how the hell would j meet someone. I don't know where that came from. Did I misspell something or send a wrong message out Let me know please because j don't want anyone meeting me that I don't know. Seed is one thing but I wouldn't meet anyone online period. B

I mean I'd really care but one thing I want have is my reputation spit on by someone that is paranoid or misread something or didn't realize I was a kool dude. Not meaning any disrespect as your a kool dude and I understand not wanting to go to jail. I don't either. But to be totally honest. Your an any in a very large ant hill of growers out there. Very large world. I can get advice from many people. So all you had to do is politely say something. I had respect for you and showed you respect. I don't know why I gave you that impression. So I would like to respectfully understand why? You called me a po po and now don't want to say why. I only tried to seek advice and swap seed from someone I though was a kool dude and knew what he was doing. That should say something about how much respect I had from one younger grower to an older more experience grower. Paranoid. I understand. But no reason you can't message me politely and say look dude. I have a bone I'd like to pick. That's what I would have done. Cause I respect others. No matter how old or how experienced.

Rose U might need to start thinking about a new knee !--- It's an easy straight forward rebuild !-- All the stuff that hurts U now will be gone !-- The hardest thing is the first few days of rehab !--- It will hurt like hell !--Once the damaged tissue from the incision heals and U successfully complete rehab !-- The knee will cause U so much less pain !--- Get it done if they recommend it !-- Only thing is that before insurance will pay for a total knee is after other treatments have not worked !-- First they will probably have to inject hydrocortisone into to joint !--- These injections will give U a religious experience !--- Get really stoned before the injection !--
Maybe they can do a scope and clean up the joint and make it work right !---That's what I was doing when I fell !--- They can fix most knees thru a scope but some time it needs to be replaced !---

No elective surgery for 9 months after a stoke according to the doc. I have had all the injections keef, on my other knee, and it got better after losing a bit of weight and getting better muscles. I have a true phobia against knee replacement. I took care of my sister after hers and she is in worse shape than me. Our dad had a stroke after surgery.. But, a person does need to go to the beach.

Had the scope twice, think the right one is ready again....old hockey knees....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back