Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dd, i wish i was in houston. lots of family i haven't seen in years.

umbra i hope it works for you. i think i told you i have some more but for some reason in the back of my mind i hear this voice that says you germed them all dumba$$. i'll have a look when i get home.

Ill just buy me some Beer,,,its allot quicker. lol

Ugh!-- Not getting around too good !--Phone charger not working right !-- Umbra they slow but I got a couple of them up !-- I dropped 13 too GDP-X-Black Rose !-- I lost the first one that came up and was ready to put them aside for another time but looks like I'll have a couple to sex and I got some more seed !-- I'll have a girl but it's good to know if I did have a problem that someone else has it !--
I also got 2 of 3 BBSL ---4 of 4 Nurse Larry and 2 of 5 feminized Master Kush up and in aero !-- GDP-x- Black Rose will be there real soon !-- 3 solid survivors from the 1st. group of treated clones! --The second group I think I was too gentle with! -- Didn't kill any of them !-- BPU-X-B.B. clones none the less ! --Clones have to be in that burst of growth a couple weeks into bloom so we bout done for a month or so !-- See what if anything happened !--

Thought I better clear something up !-- I enjoy making wine but the questions about distilling was just to make Alcohol for RSO !-- I'm not about to start making shine !--I don't even drink anymore !-- U just need high test for RSO and Everclear is $100 a gallon !

It always 4:20 at the O.F.C. -- Let me hit that !-- Mane I got more GDP-x-B.R coming up !-- Looks like 3 or more !-- Don't know anything about it but something called feminized Critical Automatic is poking it's head up too !

Thought I better clear something up !-- I enjoy making wine but the questions about distilling was just to make Alcohol for RSO !-- I'm not about to start making shine !--I don't even drink anymore !-- U just need high test for RSO and Everclear is $100 a gallon !
Actually, for me to buy from organicalcohol.com and have it shipped to me was $167 a gallon, but if I order 5 gal and it is not certified organic from the same company it is $300 or $60/gal.

I was talking about at the liquor store Umbra !-- It's more like $20 a fifth !-- Last time I went to buy some there was only one bottle left on the shelf !-- Told the clerk I had wanted 2 !--He said there had been an unusual run on it lately !-- What ya'll doing with all this Everclear anyway ? --- I said dude I'm just the errand boy ---I don't even care what she does with it !--I walked out with a bottle of Everclear and a whole new respect for someone up in da hood !---And lots of questions I didn't dare ask !

Hey all at ofc, I no I don't post much but read up on you guy's and laidies everyday..You peeps got me thinking of changing my life style.I'm in a airport getting ready to take my first plane ride to a mmj friendly state to look at houses. I can't wait for my state to turn over a new leaf.No pun intended.I have to go where it's happening now.We'll see what happens.Peace and love to all of you who inspired me.Thanks !!

Green grass and Blue skies Mossy !-- I see U around down there sometimes but when U got something to say --U speak up !--- I never even been anywhere that weed was legal !-- As someone from a "less freindly" also I'm interested in your impressions about free states !--- I'm too hard headed to move to one !-- I drew my line in the sand !-- They bust me now it is almost like something to add to my resume !--Ain't Scared anymore !

Thanks Hopper and Keef . Going from them long wintr months to summer all year at least to me.Will see if I can handle the heat

Mossy they call it air conditioning !-- No way I could live in this heat without it !-- It hasn't hit freezing around here since ??? --Don't forget the sunscreen !-- Sun will cook U !--So stay out of it !

Two years ago we had a new record 52 days below freezing for the high.Can't handle it anymore.Getting old I guess..

Congratulations mossycrew479. That is so great you are doing that. I highly reccomend a legal state! THG just did the same thing, but only moved one state, sounds like you are majorly relocating... Greenest of mojo to you.

Cane, that looks so good up there!

Hey Rose !-- What's up ? --
I got this thing called a fem inized Critical + Automatic coming up and I forgot where I got it !-- So has someone slipped me an auto ? --I never grew an auto before !-- I can't clone an auto !-- I guess we'll be seeing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back