Home Sweet Home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HIGHSTREET

Reaction score
hey guys and gals im a new grower infact i havent even started my first crop however that will start this week. im 21 texan who loves the green, and recently fell in love with mary j about 4 months ago. well one reason i joined this site was to gain ideas on my first grow and out of no where last night i had an idea. i have heard that calcium plays a great deal in the flowering phase, and what are everyones thoughts if one were to simply plug a small iv needle with a simple mix of calcium and water to the plant itself i would really appreciate everyones advice. i want the first crow to be the best.

:) Hello evrery one im want to say this is a great site. it is my pleasure to register.

Hey there HIGHSTREET,
Glad that your here, You can certainly do well to spend time in the forums and asking questions. The folks here are bonkers over good pics, BUT you must think everything your doing through with care.
For instance don't post a pic that can identify you or someone else or where the pic was taken at.
As for the growing dept. your in luck !!! Everyone here works with what they got and you can grow well if you give you and your babies a half a chance.

So my friend, will you be building a indoor setup or are you blessed with a warm outdoors ?
If you are going to go with an indoor growbox, then you certainly will want to reason out the size of the box, and be real about it, that was my downfall. LOL
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Hey Highstreet welcome to MP bro!
Dro:cool2:

welcome to the site ,,,,,first grows the best ,,,,dont get much weed,,,,but you learn alot ,,,,,good luck my friend ,,,,peace,love,rasta

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Latest posts

Back