Hot Shot No Pest Strips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pcduck said:
Puffin a Fatty used them too, but I haven't seen neither of them around, so maybe there is something to what Hick is saying? IDK:bolt::bong2:

But then again this is probably just another useless post:rofl:

I have a feeling Puffin's wife did him in. I didn't even no Mass was sick, shows you how much I pay attention to the important stuff:D. I know the stuff I use is safe, well the Avid can kill you, but you get what I am sayin:p

Thats a good discussion, i am sorry, but thats not what i ment by useless post. That was a smart comment and not needed.
The point is, you don't need to spray, dunk, mist, bomb
pecticide, scrub and whatever else you do. Go to cannibis.com and in "sick plants and problems" is a BIG post on mites. It won't let me post a link until i have more posts. But it is a great thred about Hot Sjhot Pest Strips and NOT having to do all that.

Go HERE !!
hXXp://boards.cannabis.com/plant-problems/64107-spider-mites.html[/URL]

There is not one end all to mites. If you read the scientific literature you will see that after several generations they become immune to a certain pesticide. Almost every write up I read stated that a rotational treatment regimen was need to successfully combat mites.

mountain man im sorry :rolleyes: it wasnt suppose to come across as smart i guess hippy put it better than i did ,,,,,

ohh why do i even care im going to get my :bong:

goodluck withh the mite problem ..

ohh and if you care to read other threads u will know MP dont allow direct links to other sites change the http to hxxp :peace:

Ahhhhhhh...... hugs Limey chick !! *smiles It is kinda worth checking out, huh? Only during veg, and always practice a good preventive routine.

Quote:
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. Precautionary Statements: Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals. CAUTION: Do not get in Mouth. Harmful if swallowed. After prolonged storage, a small amount of liquid may form on strip. Do not get liquid in eyes. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling strip. Do not use in hospitals or clinic rooms, such as patient rooms, wards, nurseries, operating or emergency areas. Do not use in any rooms or closets of rooms where infants, children, sick or aged are or will be present for an extended period of confinement. Do not use in kitchens (except cupboards), restaurants or areas where food is prepared or served. Do not use in any area of the home where people will be present for extended periods of time. Not to be taken internally by humans or animals.
from US department of household products data base hXXp://householdproducts.nlm.nih.gov/cgi-bin/household/brands?tbl=brands&id=19020075

No sweat Hick ! Then don't use it! Plane and simple............

I have to say again, that I thought that pest strip uses neurotoxins. It is not that I do not ever use them, but I am careful to air them out for a day or two outside first so the concentrated gases leach out. Also, they actually "sweat" and after three months you find they are dried out which is why they no longer work. I am confident they would kill almost any bug within it's radius, but I am really really careful with them.

Latest posts

Back