How can I rehydrate some very dry buds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
joe19406 said:
true but if you are selling it to someone you can say its exotic and get a few bucks. some blueberry tree or some citrus haha.

Copied and pasted from the Site Rules:

9. The sale of marijuana or the discussion of sales is not allowed here.

joe19406 said:
true but if you are selling it to someone you can say its exotic and get a few bucks. some blueberry tree or some citrus haha. i smoke it too, you cant tell. theres a FAINT smell and i cant taste it. but it makes the bud look nicer smell a lil fresher.

:D lol,thats complete non sense,your sayin you use fruit peelings to make your buds exotic? *gives you a wierd look* come on man..are you kidding me...you cant be serious. anybody in there right mind knows what actual blueberry is and should beable to tell if it actually is..or if you just took some mids and changed the smell.ive used peelings for years to keep my buds fresh and in my opinion.. never once did it effect the taste..i mean..sure it made the buds smell a lil different..but i could never actually taste the fruit. i dont know though..maybe its just me.but storing your buds in peelings definitly doesnt make them "exotic" :rolleyes: :hitchair: :D

p.s.
i dont mean to nag you but dont talk about selling on here.if Marpassions nice enough to supply you with a forum to learn some stuff..at least follow his rules.its just making more work for the mods..which dont get paid..so they shouldnt have to be here editing our posts. see what im sayin? read the rules bro

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
:D lol,thats complete non sense,your sayin you use fruit peelings to make your buds exotic? *gives you a wierd look* come on man..are you kidding me...you cant be serious. anybody in there right mind knows what actual blueberry is and should beable to tell if it actually is..or if you just took some mids and changed the smell.ive used peelings for years to keep my buds fresh and in my opinion.. never once did it effect the taste..i mean..sure it made the buds smell a lil different..but i could never actually taste the fruit. i dont know though..maybe its just me.but storing your buds in peelings definitly doesnt make them "exotic" :rolleyes: :hitchair: :D

p.s.
i dont mean to nag you but dont talk about selling on here.if Marpassions nice enough to supply you with a forum to learn some stuff..at least follow his rules.its just making more work for the mods..which dont get paid..so they shouldnt have to be here editing our posts. see what im sayin? read the rules bro

my causin gets them bottles of tobacco flavoring in like size of eye drop bottle they flavor drops to put on ya cig or weed watever. and he gets dozens of flavors an he tells his frenz the same crap that its exotic an crap and he sometimes sprays it wit hairspray to give it a shiny crystally trichomie look better to it lol.. and his frens all beleive him. he dont sell or deal he just smokes witr frenz an does it to be cool i guess who knows why he's only 16 lol.... them teenagers do all sorts of wacked crap to wewed . they get these rocks from this novelty pet store that sell aquarium rocks that resemble seeds of all sorts. and one kind resembles MJ seeds "no lie" and they just rocks an they throw em in bags for weight. some even spray the heck out it wit sugar water and let it dry like 3/4 way lil wet yet and they go sayin to people "touch this **** man it's sticky as hell an its fresh picked hydro man" crap like that. its so dam ridiculous wat some people do now days. i've found headless nails shoved into say a pound or half pound brick when byin for the winter supplies lol... some beat up sand in a coffee grinder or wit a hammer to almost powder strain it thru coffee filter to get the dust out and throw the tiny shards in the bags or roll the buds in em to add weight also.. some the thigs people do are unnoticeable when u just go to meet someone somewhere an it just a quick hand off .. ur stuck wit the crap.. i'd rather have someone give me an eith when i paid for a quarter rather than to get an eight that was stepped on and screwed wit to make it a quarter. at least i'd have had an eith of weed vs a worthless quarter of now garbage.... I'm sorry but anyone who does this sorta crap should be ashamed meanin if they do things as such to make weight and sellin it to people. but if u rolin it in sand etc for urself then so be it ur ur still cool lol. it'd be a lil goofy tho JMO

it sounds funny but its actually kinda sad.i just hope he never sells to the wrong person and ends up on the other side of a pistol for trying to rip em off. usually if i see lil kids messin with weed,ill usually take it from em.i was smokin when i was a lil kid,but i guess im a hypacrit cuz ill be damned if im gonna just sit and watch a lil kid blaze up and expecially not sell it..ive seen too many kids get screwed up- from tokin.some of them start smokin and then cant do anything without it.ive seen so many lil kids start smokin and then just all of a sudden drop out.personally,if my kids smoke,i will smoke with them..but not when theyre only 14 or 15...18 would probably be the age theyll beable to smoke with dad..if they even do smoke.
id say its time to run HIS WEED AND TELL HIM WHY YOU DID IT.IF YOU DONT TEACH HIM A LESSON..WHO WILL? (sorry bout the caps) i dont know though..thats my $.02 :) -peace

zipflip said:
my causin gets them bottles of tobacco flavoring in like size of eye drop bottle they flavor drops to put on ya cig or weed watever. and he gets dozens of flavors an he tells his frenz the same crap that its exotic an crap and he sometimes sprays it wit hairspray to give it a shiny crystally trichomie look better to it lol.. and his frens all beleive him. he dont sell or deal he just smokes witr frenz an does it to be cool i guess who knows why he's only 16 lol.... them teenagers do all sorts of wacked crap to wewed . they get these rocks from this novelty pet store that sell aquarium rocks that resemble seeds of all sorts. and one kind resembles MJ seeds "no lie" and they just rocks an they throw em in bags for weight. some even spray the heck out it wit sugar water and let it dry like 3/4 way lil wet yet and they go sayin to people "touch this **** man it's sticky as hell an its fresh picked hydro man" crap like that. its so dam ridiculous wat some people do now days. i've found headless nails shoved into say a pound or half pound brick when byin for the winter supplies lol... some beat up sand in a coffee grinder or wit a hammer to almost powder strain it thru coffee filter to get the dust out and throw the tiny shards in the bags or roll the buds in em to add weight also.. some the thigs people do are unnoticeable when u just go to meet someone somewhere an it just a quick hand off .. ur stuck wit the crap.. i'd rather have someone give me an eith when i paid for a quarter rather than to get an eight that was stepped on and screwed wit to make it a quarter. at least i'd have had an eith of weed vs a worthless quarter of now garbage.... I'm sorry but anyone who does this sorta crap should be ashamed meanin if they do things as such to make weight and sellin it to people. but if u rolin it in sand etc for urself then so be it ur ur still cool lol. it'd be a lil goofy tho JMO

I have found that celery sticks work best. Make sure to remove all leaves and to just use the shaft/stalks. The leaf matter tends to liquify or mold or turn black but celery stalks don't mold like lettuce or leaves. Also, I will take a full stock and wash it, remove excess water then break in three pieces then split it down the middle. Another method is to go to a cigar shop and purchase the disks or boxes that are put into larger box humidors. The ones i have are square plastic grate like boxes that hold a sponge. In a box like humidoor you would then soak them in distilled water and they would sit in the wood box and create a slightly moist or humid enviornment. For cannabis put your buds in a tupperware box and close the lid. Burp every 12 hours until desired moisture.

Latest posts

Back