How Did You in the US Spend Your 4th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

The Hemp Goddess

There is a small town in Idaho that has the funnest 4th of July celebration of any where I have been. I have been there for the 4th about 8 times since the mid 90s--they have great white water rafting there. It is in the middle of National Forest and any fireworks of any kind are prohibited. They pretty much close the downtown area--a space about 100 yards square--and everyone brings their personal fireworks down and shares with everyone. The tiny town erupts with thousands of revelers. Here is the link to an aerial view of the festivities. I don't know how to embed the video.....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwYtUot3_uk&list=UUqXSVtvgDNbyVFEuRkMQ9gQ[/ame]

I fixed it for you THG. Cool stuff. Wish my shitty town did something as cool.

I rode my bike around the south bay area with some buddies at night. It sounded like a war zone. Made burning man seem quiet.

We filled our packs with beers and moarters riding through cutty trails shooting them off.

...a few in questionable places..

Then went to our favorite 24 hour diner and downed about 20,000 calories worth of fried food and gravy.

*pew* *Pew* 'Muricuh

THG, you guys go CRAZY on the fourth. WOW... Party time for sure!

We all started at my middile sons house we blew off fireworks all day because my sons opsessed with fireworks he must have gotton it from me so he now holds the tourch he had things like 1 4 qurter sticks of dyinmite and he picked up some 6inch mortors man they were bad then his sidekick came along and with his travels he managed to pick up a bunch of repeater bombs m-80 roman candels we had a little of everything except the mortors we must have had about 200 hundred we were in the back yard eating and drinking bud light and the right stuff skywalker kush we had alot of childred so they were our first responsabilty.you all No how kids are are we there yet yes kids we are there so about 9 pm we had the best fireworks display on our block my sons are obbsessed,and the food we had a little bit of everything we muched out and played basketball all kinds of games,i couln't beleave the quilty my sons managed to acurure all in all we had a blast get it blast o well we had a fantastic time i strongly recommend the family struckure it was awesome.no fights kust haveing a good times we were even blowing uo watermellons boy the pieces as they flew toward you yes it was exciting,my mine point where would we be without our family,that was our day not the 4 of july it was a bonding thing.this is what i'm talking about and at my sonS house he took over my part like he was pasted the tourch you all feel me??????????

Was with family all day. Then came home , sat on the dock and watched the fireworks up and down the river smoking my bong. Towards the end I lit up 2 of the huge rolls of firecrackers that I strung along the dock...When it finally finished all I heard was some little boy saying, "Whoa" then in a softer voice I heard "Mommy I peed my pants". Jeepers, was I laughing.

that was sooooo cool he peeded his pants 88888888

spent the day in the harbor on a friends boat as home base---partying with friends and family the entire day---kayaking the harbor, body surfing the beach break---drinking and smoking naturally---dinner out doors on a second story patio/restaurant overlooking the show with 3 other couples

That guy flying the drone was lucky he didn't get shot down. Fpv is a blast.

Orange, fpv means first person view. People mount a small video camera to their rc plane or quadcopter like the one in the video, they also have a small transmitter on board to send a video signal back to the ground where the pilot can see and fly by using goggles with small lcd screens inside so it looks like you are in the plane or copter flying. you can also send the video feed to a large screen tv if you wanted to. I called it a drone but it is a multicopter. Type in fpv on YouTube if you want to check out some amazing videos. I have a fpv plane, just getting into it though.

Orange, fpv means first person view. People mount a small video camera to their rc plane or quadcopter like the one in the video, they also have a small transmitter on board to send a video signal back to the ground where the pilot can see and fly by using goggles with small lcd screens inside so it looks like you are in the plane or copter flying. you can also send the video feed to a large screen tv if you wanted to. I called it a drone but it is a multicopter. Type in fpv on YouTube if you want to check out some amazing videos. I have a fpv plane, just getting into it though.

thanks---they be pretty cool---i saw the quad copter during the 4th of july firework display here flying in the harbor and thought u may have been here to see it too---1st i thought i was just hallucinating again until i realized i had seen it before---i got someone somewhere s in my hood that buzzes it around with flashing green and red lights---agility and speed is amazing

looks like a very fun toy to have

we had a real nice time. Went to the rez and spent a little too much on chinese sky candy. Just had a blast watching my buddy's almost 3 year old oohing and awwing, with intermittent sparkler breaks for the lil ones.

I live at the head of a long easement into some property so when any one of my neighbors drove pass, we had to move the fireworks launching table....lol...Then "game on!" we'd replace it and be blowng crap up until the next car....lol...

I'm glad everyone had an awesome 4th.

'Murica!

This 4th of July I stayed home and smoked weed. I'm in Boston and it rained like crazy on the 4th....

However, on the 5th of July I went to the fireworks with all of my closest friends. We smoked a bowl before the fireworks and a joint afterwards. Then after the fireworks, I ran into a woman that I was once madly and passionately in love with. In fact, we were engaged for a while. We dipped out on my friends and went for a long walk, holding hands, and reminiscing about the years that we spent together. It was an amazing night all around.

Latest posts

Back