How do these short fat babies look to you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tater_salad

Reaction score
The attached plants are about 3 weeks old and are otherwise healthy except they are not gaining any height. Both are indica dominant (Kahuna , BC Mango and Norhtern Lights. I have had my lights fairly close to them their entire lives. Should I move the lights up to make them stretch a little more?
What are your thoughts?

box 001.jpg

box 002.jpg

peppers.jpg

those are nice fatt babies, no leave the light right where it is, more bud sites:banana: you look right on track, these babies will be DANNNNKY:hubba:

:yeahthat: Yo Ho tater_salad,
Your babies are looking nice and well greened up, I would change a thing, cept to offer a bigger container, and more light, but then I'm a bit greedy and I would just want more of a good thing.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Thanks Headband and King for those encouraging words. This noob is trying to get it done on this first grow and it's good to hear from experts like you.

leave the light or get more lumens in there....let the plants do there thing. i recomment an HID. they are ready for it!

looking great man!

Hey Dude, don't change a thing, you don't want them to stretch, they will grow, give them a chance. A HID like others have noted would be good, a HPS for flowering will give you the best results. Good luck and a very nice looking grow... :D

i used to use that same set up i found that the rockwool would stay to wet causing stem rot try using only the hydroton you mite find the results are better :D

Latest posts

Back