How do they look now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ILoveganja.com

Reaction score
Just put the babies in 3 gallon pots and they are doing much better. Im thinking about getting two aqua globes and see how they work out. Also im debating about mights lights. Currently, I have four 4' Fluorescents tube lights each 40 watts. My Grow room is about a 3' X 5' with good air circulation. Im thinking about getting the 400 watt Hps/MH conversion light. Mh for vegg and hps for flower; yeah got that idea. But, some people say that they have vegged with MH and started vegging with cfl's or t5's and could tell a difference if not better. So im thinking why waste power and deal with over heating if you can get the same lush grow with less hassle. Im not going to write book, so this will be all the questions I ask for right now. Please let me know something Asap because im close to buying the lights.

SANY0561.JPG

SANY0562.JPG

SANY0563.JPG

SANY0564.JPG

SANY0565.JPG

SANY0566.JPG

SANY0567.JPG

SANY0568.JPG

SANY0569.JPG

i am in the same boat you are sir. same situation. i need to get my plants into 3 gallon pots though...

I dont see anything wrong at this point. the leaves are curling a little tiny bit but i wouldn't worry about that right now. that could be due to stress. Plus its not screwing up the plant.

I think your good to go dude! congratulations and good luck! let us know how everything turns out!

ILoveganja.com said:
Just put the babies in 3 gallon pots and they are doing much better. Im thinking about getting two aqua globes and see how they work out. Also im debating about mights lights. Currently, I have four 4' Fluorescents tube lights each 40 watts. My Grow room is about a 3' X 5' with good air circulation. Im thinking about getting the 400 watt Hps/MH conversion light. Mh for vegg and hps for flower; yeah got that idea. But, some people say that they have vegged with MH and started vegging with cfl's or t5's and could tell a difference if not better. So im thinking why waste power and deal with over heating if you can get the same lush grow with less hassle. Im not going to write book, so this will be all the questions I ask for right now. Please let me know something Asap because im close to buying the lights.

Looking good brotha!

They look pretty good to me. I like how you have those lights nice and close to the plants. That's the way to do it.

Latest posts

Back