how do you dispose of yours

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Hemp Goddess said:
Do not put this down your garbage disposer. Garbage disposers are NOT garbage cans and should not be used as such. What in the world are you going to do if you have to call the plumber to auger out your drains and there are pot leaves in there? Flat things like leaves and potato peels and round things like stems and spaghetti do not grind up well in a disposer. If you have a septic tank, the leaves can stay in the tank floating on top to be found my anyone working on or emptying the tank. For the same reasons you should not flush leaves and stems down your toilets.
Like I said he found out. He chopped it all up very fine and being a plumber himself he had it covered. I wouldn't think you'd try to stuff an arm load in at once would you? It did fine for him. Options options options there are always options and everyone is free to choose thier own without getting jumped all over for an idea THAT SOMEONE ELSE USED. I would never post ANYTHING not already tried and proven to work. It works with commons sence like anything else.

SmokinMom said:
I just add mine to the trash and set it out on the curb on trash day.
The can at the curb is open for anyone to go thru even LEO and they can use it against U where I live. I compost and it becomes almost impossable to tell what it is withen days. :)

tankdogster said:
The can at the curb is open for anyone to go thru even LEO and they can use it against U where I live. I compost and it becomes almost impossable to tell what it is withen days. :)

Oh definately....you gotta be careful.

I can hear the trash truck as it's coming down the alley. It's out there for maybe 2 minutes tops. ;)

Latest posts

Back