How do you know when to pay your cable bill?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warfish

Random title
Reaction score
When you wake up and have no tv or internet! Lol :)

Not the best bill payment system, but when they are the lowest priority they get treated like it, hehe. :D

I have had to learn to live alone for the first time this year as well as with half the money, so I am still learning and adjusting :eek:

I have mine auto pay out of the checking account. would that work?

Rosebud said:
I have mine auto pay out of the checking account. would that work?

It would work, if I knew I was going to have the money at the time, hehe :D I never thought in my mid 40's I would have to relearn so much about life, lols. Hoping things get more stable soon :)
The funny thing about this time was I have the money in my pocket and paying them was on my list of errands for monday, but they beat me to it, :eek:

ozzydiodude, my cable company disconnects me from the comfort of there office, lol. It is all digital now, which works out good for me because they do not charge a fee and reconnect is instant. So I have been abusing there system a bit lately, lol

I dumped cabl about 10 years ago, along with satellite TV. I found that I get a lot more done without it. Now with all the free streaming on the internet, I can watch what I want, when I want, and have only my internet bill.

HomieHogleg

I have it on the auto pay also,, but need to be carefull if u overdraw u get charged like 35 bucks...

LOL--with Dish I get a notice right on the television screen. I can pay my bill on my TV with several clicks of the remote.

The Hemp Goddess said:
LOL--with Dish I get a notice right on the television screen. I can pay my bill on my TV with several clicks of the remote.

Its funny how accomodating they can be when they want your money.

i got tired of thier bullcrap. dtv has no customer appreciation no matter how long you've been a customer. not even 20 years!

when i payed my bill with cash, in person, every month i would have a five dollar late payment fee, and do you think they would tell me why? i finally figured it out myself. they would wait for up to a week before posting my payment online, making it a late fee every month...:eek:

well heres what i did first, right when i found out...i loaded a 12 guage shotgun with 00buckshot, and i shot it off the pole...(made me feel alot better. instant gratification i told my wife)...then next morning i called my lawyer, and thats when i got all those five dollar bills back...;)

i'd never allow a crook access to my account! doh!

Latest posts

Back