How I make Trees

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lady Green said:
I wanted to take this time between photo updates to Thank the members who are so nice. Y'all are having an effect on me.........so far I've been holding back on certain crutial ideas and theories I have.

Glad you stopped by to visit and post. Would love to take a tour of your garden. Great shots of your gals.......;)

I like the 2nd Black Russian shot in bloom. I want to grab a cola and take a whiff!:D

Thanks for posting!

......................PB:)

:holysheep: :eek: I must say every time i look at some of your grow i have to pick my chin up off the floor:hubba: great job :hubba:

Tell Mrs. Sticky_Budz that it's almost time to do like Henry V111~

assuming that you've had huge trees in the past, what were your other harvests like per plant?? they look awesome.

I've prepared the table.........

There's still seating available for the BYOS Party~

I will give you my seat.......I'll just wear the White Hat!

I want to sit between Mom and LG most passionnee! The outdoor growers. LOL!

Wait, put me next to DL, I've got to ask him about a Low Ryder.....

Wait I want to sit next to Sticky, cause I got a roof leak issue I want to ask......

But there's RDrose, gotta make good on those 3 shotsa Vodka.......

I can't make up my mind who I want to sit by so just keep me where I am I guess, Which is next to no one.:cry:

Oh, and by the way, LG, I'm a good tick checker.:hubba:

Metalchic's cool.........

I think she's fending off the ghetto birds at the moment, but she may be around.:cool:

Latest posts

Back