How Long Does My Plant Hav Left

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buckboi_88

Reaction score
my plants about 8 foot it looks like its buddin can anyone tel me how long does it hav left and wat strain it is

P1030968.JPG

P1030970.JPG

P1030972.JPG

P1030973.JPG

P1030975.JPG

P1030979.JPG

P1030981.JPG

P1030982.JPG

P1030986.JPG

P1030984.JPG

Without knowing the parents no telling what the strain is. You got a ways to go. at 8' sounds like you got a heavy sativa on your hands. You got a long ways to go. Can you grab a pic of the whole plant?

narrow leaves looks like a sativa dominate plant to me, and suggests a long budding window.

we could use more information as to how long the plants been growing, how it has been grown, ( indoor vs. outdoor ) and when to the date this plant started producing the obviously "good" results that you have.

it's flowering.

i started the seed in doors and then brung it outside i been growin it for 4 months

Pistols white and no trich developement..Im a say another 6 weeks she looks as been flower for 3 now..just my thaughts:bolt::bong:

u mean wen did she start buddin r wen did she enter her flowering stage:confused:

7-10 weeks more thats just a guess only you can be the judge of that get a pocket microscope check out the trichs ... has she started flowering from the floor up when i grew sativas o/d the biggest prob was that she was budding on top while devloping flowers on the bottom which really delayed time check it out make sure she's flowering evenly you might have to prune a little

4u2sm0ke said:
Pistols white and no trich developement..Im a say another 6 weeks she looks as been flower for 3 now..just my thaughts:bolt::bong:
wat does the trich look lyk?

EASTLA_KUSHSMOKA said:
7-10 weeks more thats just a guess only you can be the judge of that get a pocket microscope check out the trichs ... has she started flowering from the floor up when i grew sativas o/d the biggest prob was that she was budding on top while devloping flowers on the bottom which really delayed time check it out make sure she's flowering evenly you might have to prune a little
the whole trees buddin from the bottom up they all look about equal

wats goin on wit it? its my 1st time clonin so i dnt really kno

P1030990.JPG

P1030987.JPG

P1030988.JPG

the thc

is that "clone" outside? you might want to put that under some light so it can reveg

your going in the right direction. harvest when your richs dictate the high you like and then repeat.

EASTLA_KUSHSMOKA said:
the thc

is that "clone" outside? you might want to put that under some light so it can reveg
yea the clone is outside with the big TREE wat wuld happen if i brung it inside even though its been outside for at least 4-5 weeks

buckboi_88 said:
wat does the trich look lyk?

Trichs look like crystals on leafs useually starts at center ..i dont see any n that pic..you will need a scope..as i read you may not have one..Radio shack has hand held works great and 12 dollars..sit back watch her grow..you will know when the trichs come..Then depending on what high ya want..harvest at that time..heres a pic i have at Harvest..hope this helps..there are a lot of great pics heree on trichs..just need to look..take care and be safe

When-To-Harvest-2.jpg

buckboi_88 said:
yea the clone is outside with the big TREE wat wuld happen if i brung it inside even though its been outside for at least 4-5 weeks

I know this was for EK..sorry....she will be fine plave her under enough light and on 24/7...Give her aGood shoy on "N" and watch her reveg..But why ya wanna do that? do ya hve a room ready? why not take clones off her and take those in? Ill be back later..i need to find my bong poker

the plant has crystals on the leaves but not alot if thats wat the trichs is

4u2sm0ke said:
I know this was for EK..sorry....she will be fine plave her under enough light and on 24/7...Give her aGood shoy on "N" and watch her reveg..But why ya wanna do that? do ya hve a room ready? why not take clones off her and take those in? Ill be back later..i need to find my bong poker
i hav a grow room in my closet but other plants r there and i hav them on a 12-12 lighting nothing wuld happen if i switch it to 24/7

found my poker...:clap:

ok now im lost...12-12 is flower cycle..How long those been flowering?:rofl: Good luck my friend..Im really High right now and gonna go look at my girls

Latest posts

Back