how long does THC stay in your system?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewbieG

Reaction score
I have a friend who will be drug tested in January, and he wants to know if he can smoke once and how long it takes for his system to be clean. I know a lot of ways exist to not get caught on drug tests, but this is far too important to risk any chance of getting caught. If any of you could help him out. he'd really appreciate it.

NewbieG said:
I have a friend who will be drug tested in January, and he wants to know if he can smoke once and how long it takes for his system to be clean. I know a lot of ways exist to not get caught on drug tests, but this is far too important to risk any chance of getting caught. If any of you could help him out. he'd really appreciate it.​
If he smokes alot.It will take around 30 days to get out of your system.Because THC sits in your fat,so it takes longer to be cleaned out of your system.Good luck on your friends U.A. Keep it GREEN:hubba:

If your friend is overweight,his chances of getting caught are higher then if he was slim.

Exercise helps burn away those fat cells holding the THC.

Hope your mate passes ;)

If you go to the section of drug testing and facts it will tell you all you need to know.

if its that important, he shouldn't be smokin. traces of smokin MJ can be detected in the hair of your arm for far longer than 30 days after you smoke.

after he passes the test, then smoke him out with an oz. anything sooner is just not good decision making. IMHO

the problem is that he is getting drug tested randomly every week for a year, so this is basically his last chance to smoke. If I was in that situation I wouldn't take the chance, but its not me... its him so. The weed is going to be some terrible crap we get. I'm going to try to convince him to do salvia instead since its legal. I know its not at all the same, but he just wants to be on drugs... he doesn't really appreciate weed like I do and I believe others on this forum do. Could just be me...

Latest posts

Back