How many using lucas formula?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiracleDro

Reaction score
I have been using a pretty standard GH chart and decent results, but I'm thinking of switching to the lucas formula and not having to buy GH grow(the green stuff) anymore.

I was just wondering what kind of results you guys have right now Im on the first week of flowering and at 10/10/10
for grow, micro, bloom. I'm thinking of doing the lucas on sunday with the next res change what do you guys think? Plants are WW and great white shark. I'm using a GH bucket system.

I use the Lucas Formula. I started out with the 3 part with fine results. But when I read about the Lucas Formula it seemed easier. I am happy with it and my girls seem happy. I only go about 6 ml micro/12 ml bloom for flowering. I am growing some Mandala strains and they seem to like a lower ppm.

Thanks guys so do you use the lucas the entire time? Veg and flower do you just use maybe a 1/3rd of it once clones have rooted? I have really good luck with the 3 part for new vegging so I'll probably stick with that but just wanted to see if I should switch to 18/6 lucas at first week of flowering or if I should wait a week or two.

Do you have a link to the lucas formula? I did a Google search and didn't find any useful information on what exactly it is.

It is fairly simple.

General Hydroponics Flora Series- Lucas Formula

G-M-B (Grow-Micro-Bloom)
0-5-10 - For Vegetative cycle (24/7 or 18/6)
0-8-16 - For Flowering cycle (12/12)

Measurements are ml/gal.

Latest posts

Back