how much bud should i expect to get out of two kush plants under a 200 watt cfl?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
degenerative_disc said:
here are some pics to give you idea on what I did...

I can't figure out what the vent tube, with the wires coming from it, is.

What is this?

By the way, you've done a remarkable job making an inexpensive system. If you have those foil pan reflectors painted flat while inside, then that would even be better! One can of spray paint would do it.

Capped_Vent.JPG

Hey Stoney!!

Thanks for the tip about making inside of my homemade reflectors white!!
I will do that what difference will it really make though?

And to answer you question about pic all this is is a 5 inch table fan I rigged with some 5 inch aluminum dryer duct to vent out the top and the wires you see are the wires for my lights that are hooked above and drop down to light. And the black thing on the wall is a old clock radio I had that I play music with.

Cheers friend and thanks for the white paint tip got me wondering how much of a difference it will make on the next grow?

Cheers!!!

degenerative_disc said:
Hey Stoney!!

Thanks for the tip about making inside of my homemade reflectors white!!
I will do that what difference will it really make though?

Cheers friend and thanks for the white paint tip got me wondering how much of a difference it will make on the next grow?

Cheers!!!

It will increase the amount of reflected light dramatically.

The foil pan is probably somewhere around 30% reflectivity and after painting it white, it will reflect between 75%-90%. It's a huge difference in reflective properties. You could also cut the corners of the pans and extend them outwards to gain better reflectivity. Do that before painting them. I would put them at about a 45 degree angle to the flat. Your plants will love you.

Latest posts

Back