how much should i water the plant??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ek the best

SNARF SNARF!!
Reaction score
i haven't bought a sprayer yet, so i'm using the "pouring method".. with a cup. if i was to pour an "alcohol shot" full, would that be enough? i'm obviously new, so i don't need noob comments, it's not going to positively effect my pursuit and you'll just lose one more possible friend. ;)

much love..

and this is during the "infant" stage, so it's still sprouting. i just don't want the plant to die cuz of not enuff water.

I start my seeds in those 4 pot containers that the flowers come in a flat. They have holes in the bottom of the to let the water drain out. Seeing how your new I am assuming that you are growing in potting soil. Transplant from this into you final growing pot, one transplant will keep stress to a minimum. Make sure your pots have drainage holes (prevents root rot). Put some pee stone in bottom to help with drainage. Wet soil every other day or maybe everyday depending on temps. Its good to let them dry out the roots need to breathe, just don't kill em. Hope this helps.

Good luck
MCM

u said saplings right like just outta the shell then they dont need much water at all overwatering is really eazy just let the soil dry out before u water good luck G

Latest posts

Back