How Smoking Of Cigarette And Marijuana Are Different?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmjsource

Reaction score
The difference between cigarette and marijuana smoking is a matter of debate between people in social gatherings, campuses of college and schools. However the laws are greatly different for smoking of cigarettes and marijuana.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MMJsource.com online source for Marijuana in United States

mmjsource said:
The difference between cigarette and marijuana smoking is a matter of debate between people in social gatherings,

It is?????????? I doubt that very much. There is no debate or comparison.

whats the debate---bho in an e-cigarette sounds like as no brainer

mmjsource said:
The difference between cigarette and marijuana smoking is a matter of debate between people in social gatherings, campuses of college and schools. However the laws are greatly different for smoking of cigarettes and marijuana.

No.:eek:

:rolleyes: Are ya bored Bro,,are what.

either one reckon smoke goes in then smoke goes out one gives ya thc high the other gives ya nicoteen fix along with bout 1000 other cancer causin chemicles aimed to kill ya in the end. Glad I quit the cigs 3 yars back and be better off with the smoke me pouch be packin at least I knows whats in my stuff ;)

BWD

YYZ Skinhead said:
I may quit tobacco voluntarily if it doesn't kill me first.

Reckon it be bout the scariest thing to think to do yyz I loved me smokes was doin pack and half day and never thought I could quit. Then I gots the notion that it was realy startin to slow me in my trails and reckon I didnt want goes to soon cause gots little ones to still be raisin. So I quit and yual knows what it as scary as I be thinkin and with some will power and focus be lookin back on it know like it was piece of muscrat and best thing I ever dones for me and ones I loved oh and the extra skins it left in me pocket went fur better things couldnt afford before like my growin lights ;) Yual can does it YYZ ifin yual puts reason and mind to it. I be a stump yual can lean on ifin yual need pep talk ;)

BWD

BWD, you are a great friend. Fortunately I smoke high-end pipe tobacco, which is easier to quit than cigarettes because it has a lot fewer addictive additives (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_additives_in_cigarettes ). I have quit three times already. My biggest flaw is that I love to smoke herbs, at least pot and tobacco. I am looking into herbal shisha, which comes in fruity flavors but has no nicotine.

Alot of Peeps are switching to the E-Ciggs or Vapp,,whatever ya want to all those things. Hell a guy was smoking one right next to me the other day,,and I didnt smell anything. Good thing is,,all he was getting is Nicotine,,and not all the other crap.

Wells then yyz ifin yual be enjoyin yur trail walkin then I be sayin walk on friend ;) I aint to be preachin to folk nor to put pressure to ya so likes I says happy trails walked ussualy trails walked long time ;)

BWD

They are different in the sense that when a pack of cigs is bought a lot of the money goes to government, big business and wallstreet. What does a pack of cigs cost in the Philippines? It seems like i heard they were 17 cents a pack. What does the gov, big bus and wall street get when we buy mj? lol

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Wells then yyz ifin yual be enjoyin yur trail walkin then I be sayin walk on friend ;) I aint to be preachin to folk nor to put pressure to ya so likes I says happy trails walked ussualy trails walked long time ;)

BWD
You definitely aren't preaching/pressuring, in fact quite the opposite. Anyone who is able to quit cigarettes has a lot of guts, since cigarettes are harder to quit than just about anything. I need to quit, and I know that I can since I have quit previously. When I can find a herbal smoke that tastes fruity I shall drop tobacco like a handful of burning embers.

YYZ Skinhead said:
You definitely aren't preaching/pressuring, in fact quite the opposite. Anyone who is able to quit cigarettes has a lot of guts, since cigarettes are harder to quit than just about anything. I need to quit, and I know that I can since I have quit previously. When I can find a herbal smoke that tastes fruity I shall drop tobacco like a handful of burning embers.

Yual one who plans her trails walked befur walkin them and this be a sign smart person and one who be confident in the journey. I wish yual well no matter whats yur desire ;)

BWD

Latest posts

Back