How to Smoke a Joint Properly (I learned A LOT!)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glass pipe. **** joints and paper. My lungs don't need it.

No because Angie doesn't think it's funny. 😁
Ang11.jpg

Glass pipe. **** joints and paper. My lungs don't need it.
I have a good glaas pipe and I don't seem to get the same flavor as a joint so I vape now. Not the same but no smell and still catch a buzz, it's diff than a J though.

Well I'd guess you're an older guy (I am) but I think I /we have to take into account its different times. I'd just love to be able to go & have a good sesh with my buddies but most of em ain't around any more and I'm a sort of hermit. But I'm plenty sure there are plenty of young stoners (or just people who love weed like I/you did back in the day.
My son is 44 now but I can get stoned with him and delight in being more sensible than him that's what getting old is for!
Spot on - your lifestyle (?) sounds almost identical to mine except that I'm in Spain and one of my boys (44 & 42 so actually they're men!) is in the UK & the other in good old CA.
BUT... I'd guess that both my sons are more sensible than me - stoned or otherwise 😊

I used to love trying to roll the perfect joint. Every joint had to be a work of art. I haven't rolled a "J" in decades now. Couldn't imagine how out of practice I have gotten.
I was never too fussy as in my younger days I used to smoke roll ups.
I don't remember there being king size papers back then and sometimes you'd roll a '3 skinner' or, more usually a 5-skinner if you had company. It was fiddly sticking those papers together and got harder the more zonked you got - lots of spillage 😊
But with practice (and there was a lot of that) mostly you got good. That said, even now at 74 I still marvel at those guys who can and do roll the perfect doobie.
I mashed my hand up many years ago and really struggle to builds a J that doesn't look like a wet dishrag, I guess it doesn't really matter as long as you can smoke it !? So for many years now I use a rolling machine. I like woodwork and have made a number of pipes, I've used chillums, spoons, etc, have a vaporiser and tried a couple of more novel methods.
BUT... I still have much prefer a doobie.
Id be interested to hear of any other people's preferences!

Attachments

• IMG_20210909_155813.jpg
    IMG_20210909_155813.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 4
Spot on - your lifestyle (?) sounds almost identical to mine except that I'm in Spain and one of my boys (44 & 42 so actually they're men!) is in the UK & the other in good old CA.
BUT... I'd guess that both my sons are more sensible than me - stoned or otherwise 😊
Think I'm going, ad (or just a bit zonked) I think that somehow I just responded to one of my own messages I wonder if I'll ever get the hang of this ??

i still like joints, rolled with joker rice papers. the proper way to smoke one is to put it to your lips and take a hit, either big or small. hold it then exhale, repeat and repeat till you feel something cold on your shoulder. that should be the floor, then you know your there. enjoy.

Looks like are starting to fit right in Weirdscenes
Thanks - but im still fumbling.
very gratified to be finding a few more misfits - and really pleased to be finding people who know their music.
Im part of a big family but one of my brothers was lucky enough to nick all my albums in early 1970 (I went to sea in 1969) - he's 6 years younger than me but that set him off to a lifelong love of what we call music. He's probably the brother im closest to and GETS music in the same way I do (to me its of over-riding importance.
we have a simple code-word when talking about other people who claim to love music.
The word is FAN"- if youre a FAN music is of primary importance in your life.
If youre a fan, then you like music but its not really of major importance to you.
Hope that makes some sort of sense - most people dont seem to get it

Latest posts

Back