Howdy from down under

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stufart

Reaction score
Yep, I come from the land down under. Im glad I came across this site, so much information that is willingly shared, great to see. Im new to growing weed, never done it before, so Im a bit nervous about killing my little babies. No doubt I will learn a great deal and i look forward to participating in a great community. Will I love the high, I do suffer from chronic neck pain, would never wish it on anyone. Im over the pantry full of pain killers, funny, Im sure they are killing me slowly. Weed seems to kill the pain almost immediately, plus it makes me happy, no pain killers do that.

Stufart

Welcome to the passion Stu. So glad you found a better medicine.

We are here to help, so let us know what you need.

Green mojo for the grow.

Welcome to MP. I am so glad that you are able to get away from some of those nasty painkillers--they are so bad for you. We are thrilled to help you with anything we can. Why not start a thread and tell us a little about your grow.

Yo Ho Stufart,

Welcome to the site. here you can learn about growing your own painkillers as it were. You are correct in that the painkillers do take away from your life. Many of us, and I do mean many of us have been there and done that.

Here you can learn what we found that works best for us.

please do peruse the site rules. You will find them easy and few.

Like the others have already said to you, feel free to ask about our favorite subject. I can guarantee you will get plenty of responses.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:icon_smile:

Welcome to MP...glad you could join us and glad you are getting rid of the pills.

:ciao: Don't be scared to kill a few, I do it all the time!:hubba: :hubba:

Welcome

Thanks heaps for the kind welcome. Im weening off the pain killers, satans lolly pops. Im going to post the pics of my first attempt, because thats all it is as of right now.

hey there mate ;) make a grow journal for your pics to go in lots of help in that section. can get in the right direction from the get go much easier then rework/purchases

yeah i agree that the pain killers do not make a person happy but they do take the pain away sometimes and that makes a person happy. I suffer from chronic back painit's always there has become a part of my life, needless to say I don't like it. pot helps with the pain it also makes me forget about my problem atleast for alittle while,with advice from the people here on this fourm I have grown five plant with bud the oes I lost well they were male

Hi Stufart, welcome to MP. Lots of helpful, friendly folks here.

Latest posts

Back