Howdy...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryder

High on a Mountain Top
Reaction score
How do Folks.. Im a legal Colorado Med Grower thats been growing now for close to a decade... About 3 years legal now... Ive been on the Internet scene under another alias for years and finally took a break from it last year in November and am starting to go on line again.. Ive got Cuts of Blueberry,Pre98 BubbaKush and Tahoe Kush as my Mother Plants right now but Im starting to run seed again and looking for some new and interesting mothers..... Ive got BubbaKush X Double Purple Doja in early flower and Im poppin a whole bunch of seeds as I write... Ill be running Corleone Kush, BloodKush X Ed Rosenthal SuperBud, Chem4OG,Triple Deez, and Larry from seed looking for some keeps.. Heres a few pics of my Colorado Blueberry and Pre98 Bubba... Hope to get to know some folks..... Peace Ryder...

P1020474.JPG

P1020470-2.jpg

P1020458.jpg

P1020296-2.JPG

I love that Pre98 pic! Im interested in the Corleone too. Welcome.

Hey Thanks for the welcome!... Im hoping that Corleone will wack us!. I love Pre98 Bubba and the SFV Kush is such a killer staple. Im a Kush lover so I was going to do Corleone,Tahoe,and Larry from seed this winter... I found and excellent Tahoe in seed last year, Pure Lemon Fuel. Anyhoo.. Thanks for the welcome Man..

P1020300.JPG

Lol....I didn't even hve to read your post to know that was Pre 98 Bubba....:)
I got one at 52 days of flower as of today. Welcome to MP.....

:ciao:

welcome to the site..we are glad to have you..Hope to see ya around the boards..untill then

take care and be safe

:48:

Hamster Lewis said:
Lol....I didn't even hve to read your post to know that was Pre 98 Bubba....:)
I got one at 52 days of flower as of today. Welcome to MP.....
Hey there Hamster. Pretty cool how Pre98 is so distinct.... Right on the money it goes solid purple black at harvest....I think its still one of the finest kushes out there.. **** buries me sometimes, lol. Ill have to check out yours... thanksfor the welcome.. Hey thankyou for the welcome 4u2smoKe!......

Latest posts

Back