How's the Heat Outside OZ ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How's the Heat Outside OZ ?

• Hot

• Warm

• Mild

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gangi

Reaction score
Hi !

I'm writing this from "Down Under" in OZ
and was wondering :

How hot it is for all fine folks
"up thERE in the Northern HemisphERE"...

That is : Is the Heat On Mary Jane ?

Here in OZ the Screws have really turned up the thermostat in the past year (2007-2008) and Mary Jane and friends are getting sicker and sicker.

Especially hard hit are the Aquarium shops.

I believe that the "Heat is On" because the $Mind$Kontrol$Mob$ is finding that Mary Jane just does not pitch in with increased aggression needed for World War efforts or general stupidity of human-ruled society like Booze tends to do.

Please give me/us your feedback.

How is it in your Backyard ?

Many Fascis Pig run about ?

Gangi said:
Especially hard hit are the Aquarium shops.

What on earth is affecting Aquarium shops Gangin?

Gangi said:
I believe that the "Heat is On" because the $Mind$Kontrol$Mob$ is finding that Mary Jane just does not pitch in with increased aggression needed for World War efforts or general stupidity of human-ruled society like Booze tends to do.

If that were the case Methamphetamine would be readily available.

Rain and snow here Gangi :(

3 yrs 8 months gap between your last post :eek:

As its been a while I suggest your re read these :-

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html

17.You will not discuss politics, religion, saints or sports.[/QUOTE]

smokingjoe said:
What on earth is affecting Aquarium shops Gangin?

Hello Joe :)

Here is a read for you, they are trying to cut everything out, aquarium shops are just part of the same parcel.

hXXp://stash.norml.org/2008/07/25/south-australia-bans-hydroponic-equipment-in-cannabis-crackdown/

I'm from Queensland Australia, I've heard of Hydroshops being harassed in SA but not Aquariums.

The thing is this wont stop anyone lol Theres always a way around it

They banned Bongs (water pipes) But if you goto the chinese shop and ask for them he will produce like ***

VaNdLe said:
They banned Bongs (water pipes) But if you goto the chinese shop and ask for them he will produce like ***

I bought shares in Orchy & Nylex the day they did that; Orchy bottles and nylon hose consumption would go through the roof.

Farkers can't ban venti though. Moo wha hahahaahahaha

smokingjoe said:
I bought shares in Orchy & Nylex the day they did that; Orchy bottles and nylon hose consumption would go through the roof.

Farkers can't ban venti though. Moo wha hahahaahahaha

Hahaha deadset, yeah you can always make a bong...hell i will just buy a whole hose and a pack of 600ml water

Stupid AUS government :hitchair:, Hope that doesn't happen in VIC, theres always ebay for hydro supplys, and you can make a bong easy enough. Good luck guys..

its cold here in mi. but kinda warmer today,hi 32 today with some snow coming

oops,misread the thread.it never changes here,the popos are always on the prowl for the weed growers and smokers.when they should be concerned with serious sheet.jmo

I think he's referring to "heat" ie. pressure from the police ... not a weather report ;)

Latest posts

Back