hps/mh light systems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonnneyB

Reaction score
I am looking into getting a high output hps/mh light system..the 400 watt looks right for the 48"x20"x48" grow tent...my question is why the big difference in prices? is it just quality of equipment?...HTG growlight 400watt ultimate hps/mh growbrite is $165 the Agrostar is $230 and the sunmaster coolstar is $300..has anyone used any of the lites..what do you master growers think would be the best..I can afford any of these lites..thanks to irs refund...what do you growers think? I am using flors for veg in closet and am using tent for flower. also am I right about the 400watt being the right size for the grow space?

JonnneyB said:
I am looking into getting a high output hps/mh light system..the 400 watt looks right for the 48"x20"x48" grow tent...my question is why the big difference in prices? is it just quality of equipment?...HTG growlight 400watt ultimate hps/mh growbrite is $165 the Agrostar is $230 and the sunmaster coolstar is $300..has anyone used any of the lites..what do you master growers think would be the best..I can afford any of these lites..thanks to irs refund...what do you growers think? I am using flors for veg in closet and am using tent for flower. also am I right about the 400watt being the right size for the grow space?

Then get one that can be air cooled (cool tube). Keeping the temps under control is going to be alot easyer.

Latest posts

Back