HTG-Sunrise high/low reflector hangers!!***

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redeye88

Reaction score
whats up people, i was just curious how many of you guys use the sunrise high-low reflector hangers from htgsupply. How the hell do you set these things up. The directions are terrible and there a typos in them.

_does the nylon string thats dangling get ties directly to the reflector, cause i tried that and i felt like it wasnt secure enough(a lot of tension on the string)

_someone please help me, this is the stupidest problem to have and ask but i'd rather be safe and not have my damn light fall on my children and ruin the project......thank you:holysheep:

on the black part of the yo yo's there is a metal thing sticking out. Tighten it and loosen it to control tension. I had to add a 2 lb weight on top of my reflector to keep it to stay low, it was too light in weight and would just raise. If you need me to i can go get pics.

LOL--My reflector is so heavy that I have to use 4 of them to support my hood. I really like them. I have a really hard time raising and lowering my reflector without the yoyo hangers.

I have to raise and lower my hood every time I water so it would be such a pain without them.

Still waiting on mine in the mail :rolleyes:

If you have pics of these hangers in action please do show us

I have also got these so called hangers and have returned them twice because the wing nuts do not tighten like they should to keep the hood in place where you want it. not a bad idea putting a weight on them to keep it down but i was afraid adding more weight to those feeble strings may cause a problem if they snapped.

You can see I have it attached to a bar with zipties, I like the fact that I can slide the whole thing left and right as need be. The silver wingnuts are what adjust tension. I had to add a 2.5lb weight to the one side to prevent it from raising on it's own. I have a very lite weight hood. I can raise and lower it 5 or so feet in about 5 seconds with one hand, I love it!

DSCN0074.JPG

DSCN0075.JPG

DSCN0077.JPG

DSCN0076.JPG

Latest posts

Back