humid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turfsire

notthegreatestbuttsurecut
Reaction score
i have six seedlings that are 9 days old they look good but in my propogater the humidity is high 80% so i took the lid of and the humidity went down to 60% should i keep the lid off now that the humidity is at 60?

i would def. say yes. thats fine for a seedling- even less is still fine really. make sure when using a sealed dome that you are taking it off a couple times throughout the day and airing it out.

air displacment is much more crucial than humidity- with seedlings anyway. 60 is fine though fer sure

Just keep em covered up... airing them out starting at 30 minutes a day... longer and longer each day. Soon enough you'll see roots.

transplanted them to day out of juice caeteens and in to bigger pots and they roots grew all the way down to the bottom of the carteens from the top of the soil to about five inchs down..and they are about 10 days old..
they look alot healther than my first grow...

hey thats always good when you see improvment. -its good enthusiasm to keep going. :)

ob1kinsmokey said:
hey thats always good when you see improvment. -its good enthusiasm to keep going. :)

They look well rooted for a good amount of time... they should grow very quickly =)

Latest posts

Back