humidity and temp. in grow room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARY-JANE

Female Growers Group
Reaction score
:hairpull: ok now, i have a grow cabnet that i built. got everything how it should be but i need to know what is the right humidity for my grow box? and is my 80f temp to hot?:holysheep:

80 isn't too bad. I have mine running between 71-73, humidity should be around 30-40.

good info. so between 50-60 is too high for my humidity. and if so how do i bring it down.

hm...yeah thats kind of high, i would say a small humidifier and see if that lowers it.

i have one but it's like high all the time so what can i do to get it to drop some.?

I think 50-60% humidity is fine for veg. During flower you will want to lower it to about 15-20%. You should be fine for now though. Get a dehumidifier. That will help. Temps are fine as long as they don't go any higher. Take care and be safe.

Yes, keep a higher humidity during veg period. This will help produce a higher percentage of females.

OK SO WHEN IN FLOWERING I SHOULD KEEP MY HUMIDITY DOWN? WHY SHOULD IT BE SO LOW DOING FLOWERING :confused:

smokybear said:
I think 50-60% humidity is fine for veg. During flower you will want to lower it to about 15-20%. You should be fine for now though. Get a dehumidifier. That will help. Temps are fine as long as they don't go any higher. Take care and be safe.

what will happen to flowering plants in high or low humidity ??:D

Thanks

MARY-JANE said:
OK SO WHEN IN FLOWERING I SHOULD KEEP MY HUMIDITY DOWN? WHY SHOULD IT BE SO LOW DOING FLOWERING :confused:

Dry air helps in the production of Resins or THC in the plant the dryer the air the more they can. IMO when it comes to temps and humidity, (veg) up to 75% (flower) no more than 50%, humidity will go up at night, so if your flowering i recommend an exhaust fan to help keep it dryer.

how can i lower the humidity w/o buying a dehumidafer.?

i just brought a new Revion oscillating tower fan. it also have air and negative Ions. should i run this fan on a night when the plants are sleeping at night to make the humidity drop 15-20 at night? Or should i have the fan on 24hrs a day?

i usaully will haVE my fan on high during da day and low at night when da light off but see wat works for u cus i have two fans on mine

Latest posts

Back