hydro/clone during flowering PICS!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loolagigi

UP UP AND AWAY!
Reaction score
well i wound up with three 6" tall females after 2 monthes of veg. pretty bad. i decided to clone the females, and leave some growth on them to reveg with clones. i only have one grow chamber so im stuck for now with this method. lets see if i did it right. i used 5.7 ph water to dip cubes in. i also added superthrive to water. used powdered cloning hormone. placed in a dome. the plants i took the cutting from are in the cab too, revegging for future clones if i like the strain. went from 3 to 14. im sure all 14 wont make it, but i hope to have at least 8 females. time is no bother for me, so no need to tell me how many weeks it takes to reveg. and i allready read about people claiming that flowering clones go hermie. whatever. hope you enjoy the show.;)

clones 002.jpg

clones 001.jpg

what strain is that loolagigi? are those auto's? are you hand watering the 3 on the counter in the black buckets? what lights?

inquisitive little so, and so , are'nt i?

looks good bro, and oh, 6 of these would do well in the 16 gallon tote.:hubba: ...Irish...

IRISH said:
what strain is that loolagigi? are those auto's? are you hand watering the 3 on the counter in the black buckets? what lights?

inquisitive little so, and so , are'nt i?

looks good bro, and oh, 6 of these would do well in the 16 gallon tote.:hubba: ...Irish...
i was given the strain from a friend i buy from. he said kush, but who knows. yes i am hand watering the 3 on the counter in black pots. i cut them up into the clones you see. they are all females. i still have the 3 mothers with the clones revegging. i used cfl's to veg the 3 you see there, then threw on the hps and have just kept the hps on. they are 2 feet from the hps, no heat problems. hope the clones can handle it. i figure i gave 3 weeks or more intil i see roots on clones with the time gap included in revegging clones. thanks mr inquisitive, lol, i had to look above to check spelling, lol:cool:

i veg my clones under cfl's. my hps would fry them. did you check out my new veg cab?:hubba: :cool: ...Irish...

irish my ppm is only 79 with the water i am dipping cubes in and folier feeding. should i use 250 ppm only folier feed or both?

loolagigi said:
well i wound up with three 6" tall females after 2 monthes of veg. pretty bad. i decided to clone the females, and leave some growth on them to reveg with clones. i only have one grow chamber so im stuck for now with this method. lets see if i did it right. i used 5.7 ph water to dip cubes in. i also added superthrive to water. used powdered cloning hormone. placed in a dome. the plants i took the cutting from are in the cab too, revegging for future clones if i like the strain. went from 3 to 14. im sure all 14 wont make it, but i hope to have at least 8 females. time is no bother for me, so no need to tell me how many weeks it takes to reveg. and i allready read about people claiming that flowering clones go hermie. whatever. hope you enjoy the show.;)

flowering clones go hermie?where did u hear that

joshelkins23wv said:
flowering clones go hermie?where did u hear that
on this site. no names. dosnt matter anyway. i noticed my rockwool is a little more than damp. so i tried to shake the water out. how long will they usually hold water for? and i also read you can weigh your 1.5" cubes....whats the gram weight for a adequit amount of water?

Latest posts

Back