Hydro Curious

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canna Man

Reaction score
Ive wanted to buy my own dwc hydro system for a while but i cant afford it this month so im asking somebody who's familliar with hydroponics for some plans or advice. I want to make one that holds only 1 plant, probably using a 5 gallon bucket for a resevoir. I know i need a airstone/bubbler, hydroton growing rocks, and i think its a 8 inch net pot that fits around a 5 gal. bucket but im not sure? I already bought some FF Grow Big and Ionic Bloom for nutes. Just looking for some advice or maybe good tutorials.

canna man, imma tell you something from friend to friend. i can tell by your questions and the amount of questions youve been asking and i will say that you might want to do some research before you ask alot of what your asking. your a good guy but alot of what your posting you could answer just by doing some research here on the faq, and diy sections of the forum. if you ask ?s over n over in multiple posts and ?s that are easily answered the forum if youd just look for similar posts in the search and even better the "advanced search" feature on the toolbar.... the forum as i said ,will in a sense, "shut you off" of there response because they see your not into doing any work yourself.

i recommend searching on dwc systems or even searching archived threads in the hydro section here for this one...im sure you will find EVERYTHING you need with a lil research.

goodluck bro.

Latest posts

Back