Hydroponics flowering supplements

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewbieG

Reaction score
So I am about 5 weeks from flower and I am interested in adding a flowering booster or two or three to my 2 Part Dutch Master Flowering Nutes. These are the ones I've been looking at. I'm thinking of purchasing two of them and just wanted a little info about what you guys have used and your opinion on the products. I am NOT looking for more flowers, I want bigger, heavier, more compact, more resinous, and better smelling flowers. Quality, not quantity of flower.

I am growing in an ebb and flow system.

1. AN Big Bud (powder form)
2. AN BLOOM Booster.
3. Humboldt Gravity
4. Humboldt Purple Maxx

If possible, I would like to go with the cheaper AN line, but I hear Humboldt is really good stuff. Any and all help as well as other brands that work well would be appreciated. Thanks.

Ok well i just ordered my nutes. I decided to go with AN Bloom Booster a carb load and Humboldt Gravity. I am now broke :)

let us know what kind of results you see, it'd be nice if you had a control plant you don't use the booster on to see if it makes a difference.

NewbieG said:
Ok well i just ordered my nutes. I decided to go with AN Bloom Booster a carb load and Humboldt Gravity. I am now broke :)
I've had great results with gravity, and they aren't kidding about backing the light off a little when you use it. Strong stuff, but it works IMO.

At this stage I would have used Advanced Nutrients Overdrive. Big Bud is good for the 2-6 week of flower, Overdrive 6-7. I can a test to Overdrive swelling in the last few weeks of a 9 week strain.

I didn't order big bud, I bought their Pro Bloom formula (0-50-30) but I don't know if I'll get to use it. and I honestly can't back the lights off in my tent, my plants are just way too tall. I'll give it just a small bit of gravity to help it really back on some weight and a little pro bloom if i can, but I think I'll have to wait for my thai haze clones to really see it on the next grow. I also got bud blood to help them move over to flower a little easier.

Bud Blood is good stuff. I did a side by side with two clones from the same mother and the Bud Blood sped up pistil growth by four days.

BuddyLuv said:
Bud Blood is good stuff. I did a side by side with two clones from the same mother and the Bud Blood sped up pistil growth by four days.

Wow that's awesome. 4 days isn't huge in the plant world, but I'm sure that it drastically reduces stress on the plants which combined im sure will be worth it. I'm contemplating going from clone box (3 -4 weeks) to flower room because of space and if this can help reduce stress and help the clones grow as much as possible in the flower stage I can see that really helping with plant size and yield.

I must say the gravity is the one I am MOST excited about. I'm going to have to give them a very low dosage because they are soo tall I can't move the light and they have already suffered from heat burns from the light. I will make sure to get the light in the cooltube im going to make and move it up the few inches i have as well as cut my nutrients down by half and work my way up to the suggested 2/3 strength. If I can I would like to add just a little extra p-k with the bloom booster pro, but I'll see how hte plants are handling the nutrients they are receiving first.

Thanks for the help guys. Any thoughts on the Pro Bloom? This is all from DH btw.

Latest posts

Back