HYDRO'S White Rhino X Early Pearl INDO Grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HYDRO333

BIG Things >>>POPPIN<<<
Reaction score
:D Ok finally I'm starting my first INDO grow.
Since It's my first INDO grow I will only be growing one plant so I don't waste any seeds and also so I can learn from my mistakes.

Description::)
-150 Watt HPS
-Miricale grow moister control & potting soil MIX.
-Nutrients have not decided yet.
:D My baby broke ground before midnight today(MY TIME).

:aok:

CIMG1588.JPG

good luck bro. do you know the strain? maybe you should sprout/grow 3 or 4 jus to make sure you get a female. i would hate to see you grow the plant for a month or 2 and have to ditch it if it turned male. the more the marrier! jk

Yea man the strain is White Rhino X Early Pearl and about the female/male it's a 50/50% chance ill take also since it's my first grow i'm sure alot of things are going to go wrong so why take the risk on my other seeds/plants. My second grow will be more plants. Besides I wanna grow it BIG and i only have limited space. Anyway man thanks AND NICE PICTURE!!!

dude..

grow 3-5 at least...

why??

at the end of the day, you want some bud to smoke
and you have better odds for females.

you grow for a month or two.. your plant turns out to be male.
IT WILL ****.. then another couple of months to grow again.
And you'll miss all the fun of harvesting/drying/curing.

I'm still not sure man but ill give it some thought and if so ill grow another 2.
It's the space that concerns me.

grow 2 more. just dont fertilize them for the first month or so. just straight water. and we will all be here to help. theres no reason why you can get bud out of this grow. trust us. grow a few more and we will all help ya out.

Bro thanks for the advice but I'm only growin one man, I'm goin to grow it big and try to get some big buds. If anything ill clone it later on.

May the force of Green Bud be with u !!!! Good Luck

Good luck bro! As far as the one plant thing, it's up to you so do what you want! Personally I'd say grow more as well but I know where you're coming from... seeds aren't cheap and if they all end up being female then what will you do with them all?! (not enough space) I'm in the same boat with you there hehe. P.S. any pics of your grow space?

Yea man thanks, Ill have pics posted today at midnight my time thats about in 3 1/2 hrs from this post. Thats when my lights turn on.

Update on my one week old plant:D .
If you guys can tell me if this is a good height and set of leafs for its age:cool: .
Any input will be appreciated, Thanks.

CIMG1604.JPG

CIMG1613.JPG

I see some babies and they are looking very good for their age HYDRO. ;) Here's some GREEN MOJO for the little one's. :aok:

Here's my space anonymous.
Here's a few pics.

CIMG1637.JPG

CIMG1639.JPG

CIMG1648.JPG

AAA Unfortionly my plant dead today, I guess I saw it coming atleast it was only one.
My next grow I'm going to do way more,more and more research and get ALL the equipment I need so besides that thanks for helping me with this one.
PEACE.
H333

Latest posts

Back