Hypocracy has filled the world with the Hate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldPainless

I have lived my days
Reaction score
Hello, seeing all the new threads about our prized champ michael phelps and how he even uses the greatest relaxant on earth. Here's a short list of some famous people who have smoked hemp.

George Washington- Founder of our Country.
Thomas Jefferson- Grew Cannabis, wrote Declaration of Independence(no wonder he forgot so much)
Lewis Armstrong- People still look up to him
The Beatles- Legends in Music Industry
William Clinton- President Bill
Grover Cleveland- President
Winston Churchill- My UK friends you know him well;)
The Doors- Famous Musicians
Thomas Edison- Coca Wine
Ben Franklin- Hello???
Bill Gates- LSD
Al Gore- Activist
Ulysses S. Grant- President
Ernest Hemingway- Absinthe
William Halstead- Surgeon used Morphine Daily
Dennis Hopper- Actor
Andrew Jackson- President
Steve Jobs- LSD, mj
King George V- Cocaine, Opium
Honest Abe Lincoln- President, Revolution
James Madison- President
Mohammed- Hashish
Ralph Nader- Politician
Picaso- How do you think he was so imaginative?
Pope Leo XIII- Coca Wine
Sir Walter Scott- 18th century writer
Shakespeare- huh...

The point I am trying to get at....how is it any different? Now a days it is illegal to smoke it. Back then....our presidents grew it along with tobacco. We simply deicided one day to tell everyone that it was bad. Well....why would so many people that paved the path to our history be wrong? Who has the right to say that? What would our ancestors say about it today, questions we potheads dream about

Take Care Everyone and have a beautiful Sunday
:peace:

Then again, the attitude of our founding fathers would have landed em in Guatanamo Bay these days, they gotta be pretty upset if they can see our system today...

I'm right there with you though man, I just can't understand how many people can have such a twisted thought process concerning weed. Its alright though, I'm just gonna have a pinch of hash and watch how lovely a sunday can get, with or without the world joining in on a toke...

Even Obama has said he smoked weed. I think all the prudes that push the issues of MJ being ileagle need to just sit back burn 1 or 2 and relax my god it's no worse than some of the junk the Docs give ya for pain. But IMO if they would just decriminalize it that would be a start...take care..

It's an ideological thing in that Western cultures have evolved with alcohol and tobacco as being 'acceptable' and marijuana is seen as something as foreign to the culture and therefore a threat.

It was the hippies in the sixties with their counter culture stance and their use of pot so the Right see's pot as a threat to the God fearing established order.

They've banged on about pot,their arguments hold no water,but they'll die a death and 'protect the children and kittens' rather than admit they are wrong.

America has got NORML,an organisation I really respect and wish we had an equivalent in the UK and those guys are gonna win the day for you eventually methinks,well that and a hopefully enlightened new administration but we will have to see if your new boss is just like the old boss!

Latest posts

Back