Hypocrites

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snuggles

I was there...he inhaled
Reaction score
blog.norml.org/2008/07/03/us-government-patents-medical-pot/

Think it's going to be legal anytime soon? The gov't is keeping it for itself IMO.

man why do you do this to me? stuff like that makes me mad. two faced punks. im so irritated i can't even get out what i wanna say on the subject. it just wrong. thats all i have to say about it.. thanks for the info.. just something else for me to rant about.

snuggles said:
blog.norml.org/2008/07/03/us-government-patents-medical-pot/

Think it's going to be legal anytime soon? The gov't is keeping it for itself IMO.

Thank you for the Info.

If you read all the links eventually you find out that this happened way back in 2003 or so. Funny that for the last five years they say it has no medicinal value yet they have a patent on some cannabinoids. I don't really unserstand if it's synthetic cannabinoids, cannabinoid treatment, or cannabinoids from MJ. If it's from MJ how can they patent it, and if they do can we be in bigger trouble? Meaning can we get sued on top of everything else, since we aren't the patent owners? I am no legal expert but could someone sue for this? On our end that is, like NORML, obviously it has medicinal purpose and the gov't has a patent so why is it still being touted as a schedule I drug. I am very confused by this whole thing, it's weird. At first I thought they just wanted to charge patients a little extra with their wonder drugs, instead of just letting people grow MJ. You know like typical capitialists taking advantage of the sick, rather than let the masses have it for free so to say. But I don't know maybe they are doing something tricky with the patent were we get more screwed if we get caught...like civil court on top of criminal charges.

Latest posts

Back