I am so pissed off!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roken

Reaction score
Some one sprayed my outdoor crop with oil!!!!! I AM SO PISSED!!!
i know its my next door neighbor but no proof, he's my only enemy because of **** like this. Last week he hit the plants with battery acid and took half the crop out. So any suggestion's would be great if any of you know if they will survive or if the smoke would be compramised. They are still in veg stage now so they have plenty of time to get healthy again. I did hose the oil off the best i could and cut off any infected area's so im hoping this will help out. Ned help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to kill him guys, just rip his head off and whipe my *** with it!
Roken.

If he knows where they are he will most likely come back and do more stuff to them. So transplant the ones that are living and move them to a better location.

i am so sorry dude, that totally blows chunks. sounds like hes a return customer and may return again....trap?:evil:

who cares how he knows. you gotta move them buddy. take some clones put in a more secure spot and let the others go. he wants help not a lecture

Man that sucks but yeah I would agree, get those ladies outta there. What if next time instead of bringing oil or roundup or whatever he brings LEO?

I think while im at work he mst have helped himself and took a look around. Thank god i have an indoor setup or i would be done!. We got into it like a month ago and last week he sprayed battery acid, so i confronted him on it and he denied it. I know its him because i have no enemies, i pretty much get along with mostly everyone. He on the other hand is and ex-gang member who just had a kid, is going to jail in 2weeks, lives with his girfriends mom and has no job. I didnt confront him on it yet, i am trying to get high first. I did call my buddie from the mafia and told him the story, he is coming by later tonight to settle things as he put it :) . So today i come home from work and wham! my plants are dripping wet with fresh oil, so i chopped off the dead parts and washed the parts i thought would live. Im thinking of just giving up outside for now and just sticking to indoor. I am planning on moving to a new location in about 3 months, just dont seem soon enough now!. Your replies are welcome, any idea's with the oil's affect and will washing off even help???
Peace and Love!!!!!!!
Roken.

LOL, if you aren't legal just stop sounds like the guy is just bitter and angry so maybe that's his motivation. He sounds like an enviornmentalist putting oil all over the place...that stuff is expensive right now LOL.

Good luck and be safe

Sorry about the bad mouth guy's, just really ticked off right now. Thank goodness for this bowl of Purple Platnum x L.A Confidental :). No he wouldn't call the cop's since he's an ex-gang member with warrants out and dosent even pay his own child support kind of guy. But no worries about cops, i was thinking of calling to report the speed i smell coming from his house. The cops cant do anything really because i am a caretaker for a club in long beach, and there's 3 patients here including me, we all have our medical marijuana card's and paperwork. We are well under our limit's and federal limit's also. Any idea's guys?

yea get a new location. you dont want trouble you can take clones of the oiled plants and they will be fine but the oiled plants might be poisned or have root damage if any oil leaked in the dirt

Oh well then, if it was like petro oil, motor oil or whatever then I would say the plants are toast and if they lived you wouldn't want to smoke it as oil is a carcinogen. Thats just my opinion though. If it was cooking oil just wash em down and hope the sun don't fry em lol.

you gotta move bro.....

if your going to take your caretakership serious and grow a serious quantity and quality amount of buddage, ya gotta get rid of neighbors and imparticularly the kind that are watching for you to leave your house.

you already said it.......hes a banger.....and theres one thing we all know about their type......they look for reasons to RETALIATE.

they thrive on it, the are like the cockroaches of society. they are one wrung up from the meth heads in my book. sure theres some cool ones, but thats not what ya got livn next door capiche?

i would let the outdoors go but then he/they or whoever knows will be expecting you to move/replant, they will come snoopin for em. i sniff breaking and entry but....i'm paranoid bout this stuff.

hope its not during flower when ya got those nice aroma's driftn round.

best of luck friend.

Thank the lord i can still help out some patients at the club for now, i have a good 20 plants in mid flower inside so i should still be okay. I called the club and told the what happend to my outdoor crop and the owner was just about breaking into tears, he also said a prayer that the inside was still okay and untouched. This guy dosent know about the indoor so that should be safe at least untill i move. I just dont get how a 32 year old so called man, could be this jelouse like a 5 year old and try and assasinate my plants, i mean i figured if anything he was going to try and rip me off as the plants were near their finish but i guess he's too stupid to think into the future. Anyhow will see what happens and if they will make it after my wash and cuttings to make them look normal again. By the way, good one snuggles hahaha, you got a good laugh on that eviormentalist talk :). Thank you too Allgrownup, sounds like you know exactly what im dealing with, i give him props from walking away from the gang life but when he does something like this, I cant help but to hate this guy and im really trying not to stoop down to his level and play a gag on him!. Anyhow thanks guy's i appreciate the talk and help, it makes things easyier talking with people just like you. Peace and Love!!!!
Roken.

Are you 100% sure he's doing that, sounds like a gang member meth head would rather chop your whole crop and take it for smoke or profit.. sure it just aint some goodie two shoe doing it?

Yeah im pretty positive he did it, late this afternoon i was out back in the garden and i heard him say out loud "Yeah!! i f*** your house up". If that isnt a confession i dont know what is. I just dont get it tho man, i've been nothing but nice to this guy since day 1. You would figure he would wait for the crop to finish out but i really dont hink he's thinking that far ahead. Or it could be he's about to go to jail and he wants to destroy everything before he goes so we dont harvest any while he's locked up. The only reason i know about that is because before he went crazy we were talking and he said if he didnt make it to court in a month he was going to get locked up , this was maybe 3 weeks ago or so. I dunno man, like i said i get along with everybody, even him a one point but i guess jelousey got the best of him. It's hard to handle for me considering i have no enemies, i take great pride in that and some how he has the right to take that away?? It kills me just thinking about it. I will pray for him and my hurt and recovering female's outside tonight :(. Thanks for the support guy's, Peace and Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Roken.

i agree i would get them out of there asap before you do get in trouble

If he's going away in 2 weeks and you feel completely safe where you are- let them go. After he's gone you'll know if you've got a different problem. Good luck to you.

lol,your breakin the golden rule.never tell anybody your growin,not the club owner,not your buddies,not your neighbors..nobody.ok....and if hes gonna be goin to court,he's prolly gonna snitch to get his time lowered,if i were you,i'd either send the plants somewhere else or i'd get rid of em.its not worth it dude.i'd be happy he just poured oil on it rather than callin the boys.greenmoma and her husband just got popped due to their neighbor..please dont be next.you got all the time in the world to beable to grow..if your in this case...dont risk it bro.you'll regret it when your facin a cultivation,attempt to manufacture felony.i know how it is after you get the garden goin and the last thing you wanna think about is choppin em,but its alot better than gettin raided. hope you arent too annoyed but i've seen/heard of alot of people get busted due to annoying neighbors-peace

if he's hiding from the cops or waiting to go to jail i doubt he'd call the cops, and that is good knowledge to have.. if it were me then i'd call him over just to shoot the breaze then i stomp his butt.. Im a peaceful person but i'll never let anyone damage my property or try to walk over me.. thats why they made baseball bats. but i have anger issues so you might not wanna listen to me.

im confused a little anyway.. if you have a medical card and are legal to grow then why not take legal action.. and what are the federal limits on growing mj ? im just confused after reading all of this..

Latest posts

Back