I beat the MITES!!!!!!!! woohoo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mendo local

Med Grower
Reaction score
Ok so I have been fighting the mites for weeks, they started webbing up all my plants and I didnt know what to do.
So I went and bought a little shop vac and spent a few hours on the plants.
I bet I cleaned about 75% of them off the plants.
The vacuum is perfect, I can **** a fan leaf in the end and when I pull it out not one mite on it. Its a small vac so it does not rip anything of the plant. I also used it to go around the buds . Its simply amazing how many of them bastards I got off using this method.
It has a small nozzle so you can get into the center of the plant, and the vacuum is weak enough not to rip off any growth.
I am so happy with this method, I just has to share with ya all.
Thanks for everyones help during this battle!

:cool:nice to hear good news about your fight w mites m.l. wish u good luck on your harvest:D

Hey bro glad to hear that you had some success with the vac but i will have to break the news to you i thought the same thing plus treated my plants and thought all was good well it wasnt you will never be able to rid of them only control them say all you want and I'm not trying to be rude in any way but they will come back hope they dont but most of the time they will just keep a close eye on them ladies i just had to harvest mine early because of temps out side the budz weren't getting any bigger and i couldn't bring them indoors because i would just be bringing them damn mites inside.
well bro good luck and i really do hope you got rid of those pests peace

I beat the MITES!!!!!!!! woohoo
..you may have "won the battle"..but the war rages on..;)
My heart is happy for you..but my head says you're prematurely celebrating. A vacuming or two "did not" eliminate them. But it may have reduced the population, where they can be eliminated.

Hick said:
..you may have "won the battle"..but the war rages on..;)
My heart is happy for you..but my head says you're prematurely celebrating. A vacuming or two "did not" eliminate them. But it may have reduced the population, where they can be eliminated.

Very true, I know there is alot a still there but i put a huge dent in them. Room will be getting a big bath for next time. This was a good lesson for a first grow. Will be much more careful next time.

Latest posts

Back