i did a stupid thing....what next?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give more reason to LEO to arrest you if you go at it with a bat

Go the smart route, try tricking him as sensi said if not consult a lawyer and see what your rights are and how long it will take. No point messing up your rep as a legit cannabis grower by loosing your temper with a bat. JMO

i agree with Jericho, if he doesnt have your money start looking around his place for fair trades and see what he says. if he doesnt want to trade i would think he is up to somthing.

but if you prefer your cash then you shouldnt accept a trade.

I know guys that do real well dealing illegally, I can only imagine the money an owner of a legit place is making. Does he cuff it to his patients? I bet he doesn't. I am not one for trouble but I am also not one to be taken advantage of. I would let him know one more time that you want whats yours and that you mean business. At the same time take out your cell phone and snap a picture of him.When he asks why tell him it is for "just in case.." He will make good because he will be paranoid until he does.JMO

Heck no....flip out, trade???? What??? Ya, trade for what was promised.

This is a story I am hearing more and more about, and it will trickle to the other MMJ States in the years to come.
First off, As Dispensaries become common place in your MMJ State, More and more people will grow,fact.
As more folks grow, they have no outlet, so they ALL goto Dispensaries to get rid of it.
dispensaries soon realize that they no longer have to pay cash up front, because there are DROVES of folks willing to give them thier herb on "consignment".
Some Dispensaries realize that hey, we just won't pay the grower, what are they going to do.

I gave you good advice on what to do. Lawyers will do nothing for these situations.
Again, treat a dispensary that lies like a punk on the street, same thing.

Lawyers will cost you more than a couple z's are worth.

im with Norcal, if he thinks he can run over you, he will and who knows how many more growers.

there's ways to get your point across without breaking any laws. don't threaten or bring a weapon. you don't wanna catch a charge but let him know it would be in his best intrest to pay you.

I haven't seem where OGkushman said me got paid yet Roddy

SensiStarFan said:
Since the beginning of weed smoking, people have tried to get out of paying for weed they have been "fronted".
Rule #1, never front ANYONE ANYTHING. I don't care who it is.

Tell the guy you have more that you are willing to cosign to him, you got to get rid of it fast. You said he keeps asking you for lemon right? You can't just sit on it and you are willing to give it to him at halfd the cost of the previous ounces. Tell him you will bring it over as soon as he makes good on what he owes you. When you get the money, leave and never go back.
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I DID!

I even sweetned the deal by "donating" shake to the front counter when i arrived. I just gave it to them and said "ill just sit here and wait for *****"...secretary offered me coffee and the wait began. i waited over an hour, i even walked into the back room with an old black lady and helped her to get a 1/4 and an 1/8...thats a third of my $ right now... lol

anyways, when owner showed i said i have more shake to donate and more lemon to consign but i need the Cotton Candy money 1st...he pulled 4-100$ bills out and a 50 and paid me while saying "we really need more
of that lemon bro, later today good for you?"

LOL

"yep" i said, grabbed the cash and said "i been waiting too long and now im in a hurry to go. later".

all he saw of me was my back as i waled away with no hand shake...screw him.

oh and thanks for all the help guys!

really :)

When's the party?!!

I'll bring the burgers, brats, and "private reserve" philly!!

OGKushman said:
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I DID!

I even sweetned the deal by "donating" shake to the front counter when i arrived. I just gave it to them and said "ill just sit here and wait for *****"...secretary offered me coffee and the wait began. i waited over an hour, i even walked into the back room with an old black lady and helped her to get a 1/4 and an 1/8...thats a third of my $ right now... lol

anyways, when owner showed i said i have more shake to donate and more lemon to consign but i need the Cotton Candy money 1st...he pulled 4-100$ bills out and a 50 and paid me while saying "we really need more
of that lemon bro, later today good for you?"

LOL

"yep" i said, grabbed the cash and said "i been waiting too long and now im in a hurry to go. later".

all he saw of me was my back as i waled away with no hand shake...screw him.

I knew outsmarting the guy and taking advantage of his greed would be the best solution. If he is going to go to the trouble to get licensed and open a dispensery and then start screwing over his suppliers, he is OBVIOUSLY not too bright. And his unwillingness to pay what he owed and the nerve to even ask for more before he paid you showed his greed. So taking advantage of him that way was perfect. I'm glad it worked out for ya!

:banana: :banana: :dancing: :dancing: :clap: :clap:

Latest posts

Back