i don't think my monkey is puffed !!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PUFF MONKEY

TOWELIE IS MADE OF HEMP
Reaction score
just got back from my lawyers office (went in baked)and he said he is going to shoot for dismissal of the case.....even though he feels confident of the leos abillity to provide "probable cause", the fact still remains that they were there for a whole other reason...at least i get to enjoy thanks giving this year;)gonna be awhile before i ever go to court and he wants to drag it out until he can convince the D.A that i am NOT the criminal element they seek to rid the streets of.....my medical records are really gonna help with that..hopefully the D.A will find it in his heart to leave me be....i have faith still in my fellow man to judge with their heart instead of racist dogma that keeps a plant forbiden......well, i'ma gonna "sprak" now...will pop back in soon:D

A friend of my Daughter-In-Law got arrested for growing a couple plants indoors [short version of very long story--gas meter reader smelled Her plants and called LEO] and is technically qualified under the NEW Mi law, but this happened before the NEW Law is even ironed out ;) and when She went to court this week the judge threw out Her case, suggesting She apply for a Med Card :hubba
:aok: I like the way this particular Judge thinks :woohoo:

Puffin Afatty said:
A friend of my Daughter-In-Law got arrested for growing a couple plants indoors [short version of very long story--gas meter reader smelled Her plants and called LEO] and is technically qualified under the NEW Mi law, but this happened before the NEW Law is even ironed out ;) and when She went to court this week the judge threw out Her case, suggesting She apply for a Med Card :hubba
:aok: I like the way this particular Judge thinks :woohoo:
glad it went in her favor:D . if it were me id be given max & then some. just my kind of luck. hopefully ill be able to get card after their 120 days to figure whats going 2b of it. u know anything about this ridiculous amount of 2.5 oz, but able to have 12 plants what gives? silly

only thing I know so far is we gotta wait until it's all ironed out ;) I hear 12 plants, then 2.5 oz and it's all kinda inconsistent :confused2:

My Dr is on top of it all, He knows what MJ can do for certain folks and is on board bigtime :aok:

I've been able to get away w/o a card. Last time I got popped, my buddy and I had just finished smoking A BOWL IN HIS CAR (mind you this was quite a few years ago, I am much older and much wiser and leave it at home or stashed away from out of my reach whilst driving NOW) and my buddy swerved like an idiot in front of a statie goin the opposite way. Well, he saw my ******* friend swerve, pulled a U-ee and pulled my friend over. He couldn't find anything but said he could smell the skunkety skunk skunk. He threatened to arrest everyone in the vehicle so i told him where I stashed it. I told him that: "living a life of constant pain isn't enough excuse for this government to NOT infringe on the the way I choose to manage my pain." by the end of my spiel the state trooper looked like he was gonna cry...So long story even more long i go to court months later and the DA tells me NCF. I inquire, "what's an NCF?" and he tells me to leave before they change their minds. NCF? Turns out it Means NO CHARGES FILED...case dismissed. So even if you aren't an MMJ card holder, if you speak the truth and say how you never sell and a little cannabis daily helps your (insert med condition here), they'll go VERY EASY on you, especially if you are in an MMJ-friendly state. Hope everything does go well for you bud, Take care and keep yer chin up. Peace.

i'm in TN....not really MJ friendly, but like greeneyes said, i have a list of medical conditions and a history of pharmecutical(spell check) drugs having adverse effects on me...it's not like i did'nt try them...they just suck....so far this has cost me $9,000 ....i should get a free vacation from my lawyer after this...cause i'm payin' him quite a bit on a pot case

do you guys have any idea how bad i want to set up again ???? it really sux to have all the equiptment i have and it just be sitting in a room . i konw why the cops did'nt take the grow stuff......too damned heavy...40 gallons of water, a 3x3 table full of rocks and most of you have seen my giant floro veg board...fans and filters bolted to the ceiling...so they just took pics...well, at least i don't have to replace all that stuff

yeah or youd be lookin @ another 1500-2000 dollars. i guess if you dont want it takin just bolt it down

good luck to you my friend.i hope it gets thrown out.with your medical history and records i see no reason it shouldn't.especially with a hi dollar mouth piece.what it takes tho.later bro

Oh, completely different topic than I thought from the subject title. I was going to say, "If your monkey isn't puffed, they make little blue pills for that...."

i am crying right now cause i really miss my pot.......smokin' the stuff i have to buy isn't the same....and they took ALL of my smokin' utensils....i had planed on keeping one of those in particular for the rest of my life......they don't make a gun big enough to express my anger at the siuation....the one in the pic that hick posted is a good start though...

PUFF MONKEY said:
just got back from my lawyers office (went in baked)and he said he is going to shoot for dismissal of the case.....even though he feels confident of the leos abillity to provide "probable cause", the fact still remains that they were there for a whole other reason...at least i get to enjoy thanks giving this year;)gonna be awhile before i ever go to court and he wants to drag it out until he can convince the D.A that i am NOT the criminal element they seek to rid the streets of.....my medical records are really gonna help with that..hopefully the D.A will find it in his heart to leave me be....i have faith still in my fellow man to judge with their heart instead of racist dogma that keeps a plant forbiden......well, i'ma gonna "sprak" now...will pop back in soon:D
Did I just read that right? You have faith in the judge as a fellow man.. lol. You obviously don't live in my town. Where I live the judge wants to be referred to as god, and you have committed the sin among sins and you must pay!! I was locked up for three years 3 years for less than, not even 1/4 a gram that fell out of the end of my blunt when I set it down on the counter. they called it maintaining a common nuisance or some bull#### like that. But then i was young n dumb with a public defender. You have a real lawyer, you will be fine just give them money and go smoke some weed to get your mind of it.

Latest posts

Back