I feal like a new father...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bukshot911

Reaction score
My seeds i planted in rock wool just sprouted today. 15 outta 15, way to go Dr. Chronic. i have 3 strains goin, sweettooth, purple #1, and orange bud. i'll probibly put up some pics when there is something to see.

good luck man! i was bouncin off walls when my baby sprouted lol.. it was some random bag seed a few months old and it actually worked! haha.. I'm hoping for some miracle marijuana! haha

Best of luck,
Pete

Congrats on 100% germination. That's a great start.

What is your grow space setup?

i have a Homebox small all decked out with a 400w light and a bad *** filter/ventalation system. im useing a fairly basic ebb and flow system with hydrotron grow medium and floranova nutes.

ok so, let me get you up too speed. Two of the sprouts died, then another one droped off when i transplanted the seedlings into the system. under the MH light the plants grew furiously. i had a bit of trouble with some nute burn and pH but the damnage was minimal at worst. the plants are now 6 weeks old and have been switched to flowering lighting for 10 days. i have them under a hortilux 400w HPS bulb and have switched to bloom nutes. i had to use a little bushmaster recently to stop the verticle stretch of some of my girls and i have to say if you run it for just 3 days like it says to on the bottle it works wonders. the plants stoped in their tracks. my ladies have become quite bushy (especially the sweettooth). The newest news is they are now showing the first of their white hairs.

1.jpg

i had to trim a leaf off one of my plants because it was casting a shadow over another plant and it wound up here, i thought it was a odd picture , so there ya go.

2.jpg

Latest posts

Back