i got a digital camra!!! now i have a ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aurora_Indicas_Dad

Legalize it in U.S.A.
Reaction score
:D my Mom brought me over her (3.1 mega pixels)Kodak easyshare cx6330...i was wondering if anybody else was using one of these,and i was also wondering how good of a cam it is.she said she paid like $400 for it a couple years ago.all i need now is the usb cord for it,which is out at my brothers.as soon as i get that,i'll post some pics for you guys to see my growroom and my skunk 1 x haze plants.-peace

Free is always nice. Don't know anything about that camera though. I guess the proof will be in the pics.

look forward to seeing your grow.good luck with the camera.i have to get my girlfriend to take pics for me and she has not got the best camera.or it might be operator failure.

im not sure if its the "cradle" or not (probably is),but ill have the cord (w/ the thing it sits on),software,and paperwork to it in the morning.shes not giving it to me though,shes just letting me borrow it,i told her they were BSing on getting me my cord for my camra and i told her i wanted to put some pics up on my myspace.so ill have this one for the next week or so.ill try gettin some pics up in the morning.-peace

I use to have one. Its not great, but not bad... I left it on top of the car for an hour and it got pollen in the lens.. then it really sucked :D
Now days you can buy a 10 Megapixle for 400.00

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
i told her i wanted to put some pics up on my myspace.

Lieing to your own mom>??:eek:
Maan! LMAO

Latest posts

Back