I Had a Drug Test Today...But I'm Puzzled

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Auburn1985

Reaction score
I had a pre-employment drug test (urine) today. And I'm puzzled by some things the technician did.

When she let me in the bathroom, she:

1. Made me wash my hands with cold water.

2. Put tape on the sink faucet so I couldn't turn it on.

3. Put tape on the toilet lever so I couldn't flush it.

4. Put some blue stuff in the toilet, which made the water color turn blue.

What was the purpose behind these things?

OH geez, it is a good thing you are clean, i have no idea what any of that means, but it kinda freaks me out.

lol i happen to know this from stupid friends back in the day...
so she made you wash your hands with cold water, people would wash their hands prior to dropping to warm their hands and help raise the temp of the fake pee in the bag on their leg before filling the cup, same thing with the sink and toilet, they tape it off so you cant turn on the tap or flush and say open a ziplock baggie or something that would make some sort of noise that the sink/toilet would cover up so they cant hear you cheating, and im pretty sure the blue coloring in the water was to insure that your pissing in the cup/toilet since the color combo of yellow pee and blue dye makes green, and i believe the color shade is different for synthetic pee. something along those lines, you can thank stupid stoners on probation trying to cheat a test so they dont go back to juvie or jail cuz they are still dirty.

Cant blame the "stoners on probation, paper or parole, they have to see the head with pee coming out for a urine test. been there pissed in the cup too many times out of 5 yrs paper I was clean only the last yr. Judge said "Mr. ODD you fail one more test and I'm giving you the 5 yrs that I probated for 5 yr. So needless to say Ozzy quit smoking for a yr.

The last time I drug tested for a job was in the early 97 in Florida. When I was hired, the sales manager said, "now you have to go pee test." I said, "I won't pass, I smoke pot everyday." He said, "well, we won't test you for that then," and he drew a big black line through the word cannabis on the paper work I had to take to the lab.

Latest posts

Back