I have a question/problem...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Viracocha711

Reaction score
At plant hieght the air temps are kept between 73F-78F N/D;

I have 8 plants( 4 bagseeed ??? strains; 2-Feminized "The Church" strain and 2 "Feminized" NL strain @ two weeks old growing in an ebb&flow system, rockwool & claypebbles for media, rootzone of 72F, a 7gal res w/Nut sol @ 65F w/pH of 5.6-5-8, just introduced today General Hydro 3 part nutes, 1/2 dose @ 1:1:1 mix...However, the problem I have/had predates the introduction of nutes...

All my plants look good, real good, except the two "Feminized" "The Church" strains, they have some severe brown spotting on the first set of true leaves that is so bad these leaves almost looks like they are actually dying, but not the second set they look good, real good...As well as the new growth it looks real good too.

Very sorry I do not have a working digital camera yet, so I know this is simply wild *** guessing, with some info to make a guess with.

Please give me your thoughts...

Thank you!

Hey there Vira711,

let us slide backwards in time to where those particular leaves were your main set, maybe they got a little splash over fluids that were a bit stronger with nutes than the rest did, of coarse I have almost always dropped the bottom set of leaves and never really did figuere out exactly why. Trim them off so no energy goes there to attempt to heal the already damaged stuff, and stick with the good growing.

smoke in peace
KingKahunna

Sounds like nutrient burn. Trim them off like KK said. They will most likely be gone before harvest anyway. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back