I have never seen pure white flowers on a cannabis plant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Satan is complete total bullshit. Humans always need someone to blame. Funny as fk.
I dont blame satan.
I blame the humans who worship him and the humans who do his work for him.

Louise let's change the subject. I tried to let the Religion thing play itself out but I can see this is going to go sideways. Besides you have a thread you can do this on that's not public.
Thanks.

See That with I love about most here they know when I am funning them and I know when they are funning me.

most here are the two key words i picked up on

you see , i have never been able to play that game my entire life and i dont know why

i can never tell when someone is being serious or just funning…and that is in person , it is 100 more times difficult for me to tell the difference when someone is online, most of the time

i say most of the time because there are a few people i communicate with and i do joke around with them…but that is because of a 10 year relationship or longer

anyway , i said that to say this , i usually do not joke around with people i do not know that well because through the years i have seen some bad things come about because people misunderstood one another

and some people do not have boundaries when joking around and say something derogatory about ones family , friends , or moral values , your momma this and your mama that…….

i do not do that

so yeah , i am trying to learn when Roster is serious and when he is funny

my apologies for any misunderstandings

We are all brothers and sisters. We work things out. That's what's awesome about the Passion.

most here are the two key words i picked up on

you see , i have never been able to play that game my entire life and i dont know why

i can never tell when someone is being serious or just funning…and that is in person , it is 100 more times difficult for me to tell the difference when someone is online, most of the time

i say most of the time because there are a few people i communicate with and i do joke around with them…but that is because of a 10 year relationship or longer

anyway , i said that to say this , i usually do not joke around with people i do not know that well because through the years i have seen some bad things come about because people misunderstood one another

and some people do not have boundaries when joking around and say something derogatory about ones family , friends , or moral values , your momma this and your mama that…….

i do not do that

so yeah , i am trying to learn when Roster is serious and when he is funny

my apologies for any misunderstandings
Thats cool but I sure do appreciate you explaining THANK YOU
I had no one person in mind just a generalized statement because it happens like you just explained
I harbor no ill for any of the members here. I I ever do say something mistakenly out of hand call me on it and I will correct it.

Its hard for most to understand me , I have lived a very private life
And have been burned to many times , makes it very hard for me to trust and have real friends anymore.
Understand or im I talking in circles again?

i can relate

what molded me was my gypsy parents , moved all the time

i went to 3 different schools in one year , more than once

all that moving taught me to not make any friends cause i might move next week and saying goodbye all the time gets old

so yeah , friends are a treasure and if a person finds one they are blessed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back