I just cant stand it!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ilikebigbuds

Reaction score
OMG!!!!

I am sooooo sick of the crap weed around here!:hitchair:

I just want to smoke some weed that tastes good!

smells good! and is stoney good!:yeahthat:

why is it so hard to find Quality!!!! I guess thats why we grow!

:angrywife: :angrywife: :angrywife: :angrywife:
sorry guys I just want to be stoned!:stoned: :stoned:

okay, I'm done, I guess I'll go sniff my plants now and dream of harvest day!:chillpill:

man i hear ya. i had to buy a bag last week and it was dirt weed for sure. 30 minutes after smoking it if you didn't choke to death on the harsh crap then you had an awful head ache. i hate to buy smoke but sometimes it happens. i just stepped up the number of plants im growing at a time to meet my ever rising need.

i remember when i first started smoking i could roll a pinner of the brownest mexican weed you ever seen and get ripped two or three times off of it. now they can keep the dirt weed. untill i run out then i'll smoke the crap out of it. till i get that head ache..

ya! wouldnt that be cool!

only arrest someone who has junk weed! if you get busted with good sticky goodness you get off with a warning and half you stuff! (leo appreciates the good stuff too!)

they would have a 1-800 hot line to turn in the crap weed growers who put that ......:holysheep: out on the market in the 1st place.

that is a hot button of mine for sure!

down with the commercial crap sellers!!!

when crap comes my way I never do bussiness with that person again.
it a rule I have followed for over 30 years. I'll go with out.

but i just get so cheesed when I cant find good stuff. money not an issue here. never has been. so ya I'm growing it......but they are not ready yet!!:eek:
grow babies grow! momma's gots to get her high on!!!:D

thanks for letting me go on and on guys! I'm just so flippin hyper and have rearranged the whole house in the past 2 days. I'm driving they guys nuts.

Please don't mis-understand me! nor judge me!

I don't NEED anything to make me happy, but I do

WANT everything!:woohoo:

there is a difference.:hubba:

you have any sisters?? you sound just like my wife :). an yea wife always gets what she wants cept when there isnt anything but dirt weed. then she just has to deal with it lol. but instead of hateing the schwag growers we oughta send em a book on growin mj so they can get it right :) oh yea and ban all trash compactors from growing areas. freaks squishing weed like that oughta be shot.

i grow enough to make it from harvest to harvest but i have this problem, im to nice.. i always end up giving more away than i smoke because my brother inlaw always has dirt weed. then i end up running out before my next harvest. then im stuck smoking dirt weed with him.

i don't think you have to worry about being judged here. everyone here smokes pot and most of us do it on a daily bases, sometimes several times a day like me. if i run out of smoke then its best if nobody even talks to me.

relax your among friends.

I quit smoking because I hate the dealers in the first place. Most of them are terrorists or mafia. Best thing to do is quit for a while, it doesn't worth the cash. Save it for rainy days.

I was where yer at 3 months ago BigBuds. Nothing around 'cept junk brick weed. That's what urged me to grow again after many years of not. Smoking my harvest now and VERY happy! Won't last till next harvest so I'll be forced to buy local if I want to smoke. It's really hit or miss on the quality nowdays. Anyone old enough to remember what the pot was like before 1980 is REALLY disappointed with todays offerings, I know I am more often than not.

i am lucky i live where some of the worlds best bud has been grown since the seventies...but i can sympathize, there have been times that it "smells like the kind, looks like the kind and tastes like the kind" and dont get you high at all.
those guys need the books....

I got 3 people i get bud from and is always good bud i would laught at someone trying to sell me some dirt weed and tell them to get out of my face lol

Yea i went out with some friends last weekend to play poker at this dudes house.it was crazy as hell.this guy had a 400 dollar bong and passed it around with crap dirt weed(probably the worst i've ever seen) in it.
INSANE i had lie and say i don't smoke.let me tell you ,when i've had a couple of drinks i love to smoke,but not that ****.ehhhhhhh oh and i won at poker,lol.

Latest posts

Back